British Columbia Sport & Outdoor Lounge > Hunters' Cabin

Its Duck Hunting Time

<< < (2/3) > >>

booters:
Very envious but good for you. I reminisce about my bird hunting days growing uopin Calgary circa 60s
Ducks geese huns all within 30 min travel. However longed to go back for thefinal hunt but times have changed, ie rules regs, tresspassing. I dont wish to try and locate land owner for permission and dont want to go on fenced land or whatever or my day will surely be ruined.
Good times then, miss them

Dave:

--- Quote from: chris gadsden on November 18, 2017, 03:20:34 AM --- Found out FOC at this meeting is so pro fish farms.

--- End quote ---
You'll find most of the world is in favor of fish farms Chris.

chris gadsden:

--- Quote from: Dave on November 18, 2017, 08:03:20 AM ---You'll find most of the world is in favor of fish farms Chris.

--- End quote ---
Meaning they donot care about the wild fish and the environment? By the amount of trash people throw out on our streets and elsewhere that is a fair comment.

Just look at parking areas, park and ride etc. coffee cups everywhere, so sad. Maybe they know you and I will pick up after them. I think I will see how many I can pickup this week.

chris gadsden:

--- Quote from: chris gadsden on November 19, 2017, 06:10:57 PM ---Meaning they donot care about the wild fish and the environment? By the amount of trash people throw out on our streets and elsewhere that is a fair comment.

Just look at parking areas, park and ride etc. coffee cups everywhere, so sad. Maybe they know you and I will pick up after them. I think I will see how many I can pickup this week.

--- End quote ---
A bit off topic but got 1,000 cups in 5 days spending about thirty minutes a day getting them

Back on topic. Duck hunting has been great the last while with the cold and snowy weather with some nice Northern birds too. Got a banded one this week too. Actually double banded as I found out it is part of a migratory  bird study.

ryanszeredi:
Done for the season ? Always been interested in duck hunting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version