British Columbia Sport & Outdoor Lounge > Hunters' Cabin

Its Duck Hunting Time

(1/3) > >>

chris gadsden:
I made my first trip out today, thought I would take 4 but decided to stop at 2 as 4 is too many to pick. :D Gone are the days when I would try to take a limit.

The birds are feeding at night under a full moon as the hens were full of corn. I got them at first light. Was good to me out on the marsh again.

chris gadsden:
 Put one one the BBQ last night, never had one taste so good, why I had not tried one before is beyond
 me.

ninez:
Sounds delicious.
When's the next BBQ?

stsfisher:

--- Quote from: chris gadsden on November 12, 2017, 06:21:18 PM --- Put one one the BBQ last night, never had one taste so good, why I had not tried one before is beyond
 me.

--- End quote ---

Everything tastes better after standing in the rain on the side of the road picking up trash.  ;)
 Did you run out of river to clean Chris? Nice work and thank you.

chris gadsden:
Get some exercise too, some plucks, always good to keep in shape for the badminton

. A good week of a fresh run chum,mallards, and filming the occupation of fish farms at the court house in Vancouver and a meeting on the new Wild Salmon policy. Found out FOC at this meeting is so pro fish farms. I guess all FOC employees past and present, SS along with Dave continue to back them.  :P

I am up early trying to catch up on my FB pages so I can either go fishing or hunting. ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version