Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

Lower Fraser Pink Report

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fish Assassin:
Fished high slack and the outgoing tide this afternoon. Saw 3 fish surfaced. Had 1 strike. Once again, very few people out.

Tangles:
Fished the upcoming tide on my lunch break and it was all dead. DFO surveillance plane flew over at one time to break the silence :)

fishseeker:
Same for me.  I fished close to peak tide Thursday and yesterday - nothing at all and no fish rising.   I did see a guy catch a pink yesterday so I guess there must be some in there but in very low numbers compared to anything I have seen on previous seasons.   

Water clarity is very good though so that would increase the odds somewhat I think.

fishseeker:

--- Quote from: fishseeker on September 16, 2017, 07:49:24 AM ---Same for me.  I fished close to peak tide Thursday and yesterday - nothing at all and no fish rising.   I did see a guy catch a pink yesterday so I guess there must be some in there but in very low numbers compared to anything I have seen on previous seasons.   

Water clarity is very good though so that would increase the odds somewhat I hope.

--- End quote ---

Aurora:
Fished Glen valley this morning.  Fewer fish showed compared to yesterday.  Did manage to land and release two nice female pinks. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version