Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Caught mid act Island 22  (Read 7409 times)

fic

• Old Timer
Re: Caught mid act Island 22
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 07:12:55 AM »

Farmed live baby sturgeon in the 8lb range sells for 14$ per lb at T&T. Go get em  ;D

pwn50m3 f15h3r

• What a great fish...
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 07:53:04 AM »

I disagree.
I grew up catching and eating sterlet ( a small sturgeon species). So tasty and boneless it's called the sausage of the Danube. It's among the best tasting fish in the world. We kids used to catch them with a bit of rope and rubber bands - no hooks! LOL!
I have also had the opportunity to try large Russian sturgeon back in the day. It was very tasty, too, but not as good as the sterlet. And if they ever opened Fraser sturgeon for retention, I'd be among the first to buy a tag and target them.  ;D
I've eaten Chinese sturgeon before and found that it was satisfactory at best. Maybe euro sturgeon taste different?
Someone was here

69Charger

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 10:13:54 AM »

hmmm...it does look like a pistol along his hip. Nothing shady there..
Not a pistol,  dog training equipment.

Damien

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 10:37:29 AM »

Good on you for 'enlightening' them, and reporting it.

Tangles

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 12:20:41 AM »

The guys in the pic look Rumanian ( Vlachs ).

dude, you really are something else, aren't you. You need to chill and go harder on your whiskey, cigars and expensive women.
You shredded a guy in another thread calling him stupid millenial and whatnot for no fricking reason, only because the guy mentioned he has a kid. So you could hate a stranger for the sole reason they are 20yrs younger? I guess midlife crisis sucks my friend eh? That's sad! 
Then you proceed to call multiple people racist and biggots in several different threads, again for no specific reason.
You call people racist in several topics over the last few days and yet you come out with the bigest racist biggotry.
Please tell me more on why you think those guys are Romanians? I could also guess they are Indians refgees, arabs, ISIS or a thousand other stupid guesses. 
Just because someones skin is darker on a grainy pic from distance doesnt mean two cents. Oh and FYI ethnic Romanians are white by the way.
And no I'm not Romanian, I'm just mesmerised by your cockiness and ignorance, like who the hell you think you are, Mr. Forum Police? Just because your are admin here doesnt give you special rights on insulting people!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 01:19:30 AM by Tangles »

milo

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 01:20:40 AM »

dude, you really are something else, aren't you. You need to chill and go harder on your whiskey, cigars and expensive women.
You shredded a guy in another thread calling him stupid millenial and whatnot for no fricking reason, only because the guy mentioned he has a kid. So you could hate a stranger for the sole reason they are 20yrs younger? I guess midlife crisis sucks my friend eh? That's sad! 
Then you proceed to call multiple people racist and biggots in several different threads, again for no specific reason.
You call people racist in several topics over the last few days and yet you come out with the bigest racist biggotry.
Please tell me more on why you think those guys are Romanians? I could also guess they are Indians refgees, arabs, ISIS or a thousand other stupid guesses. Just because someones skin is darker on a grainy pic from distance doesnt mean two cents.
And no I'm not Romanian, I'm just mesmerised by your cockiness and ignorance, like who the hell you think you are, Mr. Forum Police? Just because your are admin here doesnt give you special rights on insulting people!

I am not admin here. I just speak from my first hand experience. I am an immigrant from those lands and I am quite familiar with the physionomies of my people. I have spent a couple years "ghettoized" myself before I broke out. I also committed a few fishing regulation violations in my early Canadian days when I didn't know better. I did have the distinctive advantage of already speaking English when I arrived, but knew no one outside of the diaspora. And I am a GenXer, not a boomer.
Curiosity satisfied?

Now let me get back to following the Miami-Dade evac, as I happen to have a mixed-race millenial son stranded there trying to outrun Irma and I am dead worried about him.

Now go reread my post on millenials and try to see the sarcasm in it.

Edited to add: Next time you quote me, do it correctly: It's brandy, not whiskey. And nowhere did I use the adjective 'expensive' to describe women. Women are not objects to call them expensive.  >:(
If you are not a sexist prick, don't act like one. ::)

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:38:09 AM by milo »