Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: No more reports  (Read 8246 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: No more reports
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 12:53:45 PM »

This is how you rate the fishing on the Vedder…

If there are no reports, fishing must be good and nobody wants to talk about it.

If Chris catches one, fishing must be pretty awesome.

If I catch one, fishing is spectacular. Cancel that hot date, call in sick for work, dump kids off at daycare, go to river immediately.
So true and after today's blank I will have to read The Journal again to get some confidence back. Most likely there is only one fish in the river like the one yesterday that kept coming back so many times unless the run was stacked with them. :-\

lapa

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 12:55:38 PM »

If there are no reports, fishing must be good and nobody wants to talk about it.

If I catch one, fishing is spectacular. Cancel that hot date, call in sick for work, dump kids off at daycare, go to river immediately.
Personally, I'm rating this way too ;) ;D

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 04:40:57 PM »

So true and after today's blank I will have to read The Journal again to get some confidence back. Most likely there is only one fish in the river like the one yesterday that kept coming back so many times unless the run was stacked with them. :-\

Clearly all the steelhead in the river yesterday were turning suicidal, or they have been secretly genetically modified with behavioural characteristics that resemble a northern pikeminnow. That still doesn't explain why my float isn't going down!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 05:34:03 PM »

Clearly all the steelhead in the river yesterday were turning suicidal, or they have been secretly genetically modified with behavioural characteristics that resemble a northern pikeminnow. That still doesn't explain why my float isn't going down!

Try using a Maple Leaf drennan. Anything with a Leaf logo is going down these days. :)

dave c

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »

Try using a Maple Leaf drennan. Anything with a Leaf logo is going down these days. :)
That is SOOOOOO Cruel. :-\

losos

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 06:42:42 PM »

Will do it and if I get in trouble for that with my wife do you mind if I quote your post.
Of course she knows nothing about my hot dates.

Fish or cut bait.

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 06:49:55 PM »

But please don't low hole.
Even if you know Rodney :o

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2015, 07:47:14 PM »

Will do it and if I get in trouble for that with my wife do you mind if I quote your post.

Sure why not, I'm already in trouble with many unhappy wives, girlfriends and mistresses of members who are spending unacceptable amount of time here... :-\

Today's Vedder fishing is rated… good.

DRP79

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2015, 08:17:36 PM »

Ill be out chucking spoons around tomorrow. Ill report my findings. Hopefully there are findings, big silver findings.