Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pitt Lake  (Read 1983 times)

The_Roe_Man

• I like ROE!
Pitt Lake
« on: June 16, 2004, 05:45:44 PM »

Fished Pitt lake today in our boat.  First time fishing there so we did some exploring.  We eventually found a nice spot were we thought would hold some fish.  We tried casting from our boat for a while but decided to troll the flies instead.  2 min later fish on.  Came off close to the boat but looked to be about 17 inches or so.  In all we caught 7 cutthroat ranging from 12 to around 17 or so which were all released.  We even had one double header.  
I like ROE

blueback

Re:Pitt Lake
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 05:51:35 PM »

Cool Roe Man; I'm heading over to that same spot on the Cap (where I met you and your bro, in an hour or so to see if there's anything in there tonight  Nice work on the Cutties guy! :D

The_Roe_Man

• I like ROE!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 05:59:30 PM »

Thanks.  I will probobly fish the cap on the weekend again early.
I like ROE

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 10:11:09 PM »

Hey Roe man forgot to metion that i was with you. I HOOKED THE BIG 18 INCH CUTTI POSSIBLY DOLLY. and i caught the most fish. Heres a little story that he forgot to metion. Well when i hooked into my secon 17 and a half incher he was so exited that we had a big fish on. screaming and yelling. Once i faught it for a while and it got close to the boat he quickly grabed the net. whent for a swing and missed the fish. left the net into the water and turned around while i was still playing my fish he turned around and wondered weres the net. ??????????????????????. HE ENDED UP DROPING IT INTO THE WATER. quote from roe man"i thaught the net floated, cheep net" By the way it was a metal net. Ya i know what was he thinking. ??? ??? ???
weeeeeeeeeow!