Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: a question about stave water levels.  (Read 3639 times)

Slippery When Wet

• One Wild Night
a question about stave water levels.
« on: June 16, 2004, 01:36:07 PM »

Helo everyone! I've been watching this forum for a while and decided to join. This is a great website :)

ok. Has anyone been to stave lately and how was the water level? any fish in there? thanks,

bonjoviman
"It's My Life, And It's Now Or Never. Cause I Ain't Gonna Live Forever, I Just Wanna Live While I'm Alive" lyrics by BON JOVI.

Athezone

• Old Timer
Re:a question about stave water levels.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 03:36:09 PM »

Hi there bj and welcome. you're going to like it here as we've got a great bunch of helpful people on this site. We keep it light and slightly humourous at times but if you have a question that needs answering more often than not someone on FWR can answer it for U. Good fishing all and bj, we'll see you on the water, take care.

leadbelly

• Old Timer
  • Dont pitch it out, Pitch in!
Re:a question about stave water levels.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 03:57:04 PM »

some guys from my work went to the upper Stave river last weekend and said it is very high and raging,that would leave me to figger that the lower is still high,though there still is shore access for some cutty fishing as a review of the fishing reports section will reveal.As for some springs in the lower I have caught them only in July in low water.