Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

Lovely Morning on the Cap June 14th

(1/3) > >>

Fish Assassin:
Too bad the fishing was slow. Lots of people there this morning. Does anyone work or does everybody belong to the UIC fishing team? Saw one coho caught (approx. 1 1/2 lb) I caught one.

Athezone:
I know Fish Assassin I have  never seen so many people on this river in almost 2 decades of fishing it. I guess that's just the way it's going to be from now on what with the internet and the access to maps, fishing reports and anything else that good and smart fishermen use to keep secret about. Oh well, soon the Vedder will open and fishing for springers on the Fraser will be in full force.  

scottm:
Tuesday morning will be my first time fishing on the Cap hopefully i will meet some of you there.

Rosco P. COHOtrane:
Fished the big canyon area from 5am until noon this morning...should've turned around when I smelled that skunk on the highway enroute to the river.   :(

Oh yeah, almost forgot... saw one bonked around 11:00 upstream from me on the other side of the river.

Any CAWS members going tonight or tomorrow morning?

Fish Assassin:

--- Quote from: Rosco P. COHOtrane on June 14, 2004, 02:46:00 PM ---should've turned around when I smelled that skunk on the highway enroute to the river.   :(

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version