Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: lost at sayers lake June 15th  (Read 3500 times)

robbo1970

lost at sayers lake June 15th
« on: June 15, 2014, 08:47:35 PM »

So this morning at sayers lake whilst packing up all the camping stuff after the weekend I put three fishing rods and reels up against a tree then drove off and left them there. Of course once at home realised what an idiot I had been and drove back up there, but unfortunately didn't get back until two hours later and they were gone.

If anyone who picked them up would like to return them they can message me through the forum, I would really like the zebco spincast back as this is my three year old son's who has just started fishing and loves it.

Unfortunately although the rest of the stuff has a lot of sentimental value as it consisted of gifts from my dad and sister, I have to take ownership of the fact that I left it behind.

Moral of the story, always do that one last walk around camp!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:58:47 AM by robbo1970 »

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: lost at sayers lake June 15th
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 09:25:31 PM »

Good luck, I've posted this both on our Facebook page and Twitter so maybe someone who recovered them will respond.

robbo1970

Re: lost at sayers lake June 15th
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 05:00:36 AM »

Thanks Rod, I don't hold out much hope. To be honest I don't think I would camp up there again after a few of the things that went there. Buy that's a different story.