Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chehalis June 6th  (Read 2996 times)

mooch

• I'm a llama!
Chehalis June 6th
« on: June 07, 2004, 07:02:21 PM »

Couple of my buds went to the Chehalis yesterday and witnessed a guy intentionlly killing a wild steelie. It's sick, man. This dude was fishing on his own when my buddies got to the river. About haf hour later they saw him playing and landing a fish. So my buddies quickly walked down to see what kind of fish it was. They thought the fish might have been a nice hatchery summer run or a small spring. When they saw the fish they were horrified to find out it was a wild steelie. The shithead played dumb but my buddies said he was an experienced rod. He had nice rod an reel and was using a drennan. I don't think too many newbies would be using a stealthy drennan. The dude thought he could kill a fish and run off. F%&*$#g sicko, man.

Also last week the same buddies were at the Dogleg at the Cap and they saw a goofball intentionally trying the snag the two steelies (the scarred one and a smaller one).
Also at the dogleg last week, another idiotic dolt insited that everyone fishing there reel in their lines while he was "fighting" a 5 inch coho smolt. What's wrong with people these days, man????????
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 02:40:54 AM by Rodney »

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
Re:cheehailis
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 07:11:12 PM »

Observe Record Report.  It's the ONLY way this will stop.

pepsitrev

• Old Timer
  • my family and fishin are #1 in my life
Re:cheehailis
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 09:54:30 PM »

:'( :'(sad that a few idiots will ruin this sport for all the rest of us one day. i agree observe record and report its a must to gaurentee a future for for recreational fishing. :'(

Athezone

• Old Timer
Re:Chehalis June 6th
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2004, 06:19:11 AM »

That is such a sad story and to think that this fellow would know the reg's and choose to fill his freezer instead is just sickening. Sorry u guy's had to witness that, I'm sure it ruined your day to some extent and will be an ugly reminder of what greed and selfishness can do. I feel sorry for that fellow. :( ??? :(

mooch

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 12:20:01 PM »

Yeah, it's such bush league attitude some dudes have.
I would have observered, recorded and reported, man, but I WASN'T there. I think I wrote that my buds were there, so please don't say that "I" should be doing that when I wasn't there, hehehe.  I'm sure they said someting to the guy. Loserville, man.

leaping steely

• Old Timer
  • Who goes fishing anymore?
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 08:06:49 PM »

hi mooch. did your buddies do any fishing at chehalis and did they catch anything?