Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: strip buckets  (Read 7053 times)

Castor

Re: strip buckets
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 07:59:36 PM »

What retailers in the Lower Mainland carry those stripper clips like in the video ??

Haven't found one, when I looked them up I only found mail order from Australia.
I'd fish that

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 08:34:04 AM »

I built a couple Ikea ones when Todd posted the recipe on another forum way back.  They served me well fishing pinks on the beach, but mainly fishing cutties on the Harrison and the Fraser, just spin it behind your back during times it is not necessary.
If anyone would like to have one I have one that you can have. I used it and works great but since my accident I am no longer able to fly fish so I no longer need it. It is free for any one that wants to come and pick it up in Maple Ridge.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Bently

• Old Timer
  • fish eyes love my ties
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »

^^ Hey Geoff ,

I'd gladly take you up on the free stripping basket, maybe email me at bentlyt@hotmail.com and we can set up a time for me to pick it up, thanks.

Bently

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 03:31:44 PM »

^^ Hey Geoff ,

I'd gladly take you up on the free stripping basket, maybe email me at bentlyt@hotmail.com and we can set up a time for me to pick it up, thanks.

Bently
Sorry but I have someone coming to take it tomorrow but if for some reason they change their mind then I will email you.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 08:40:04 PM »

^^ Hey Geoff ,

Bently

E-mail has been sent.