Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Harrison trip help  (Read 1362 times)

Fillibert

Harrison trip help
« on: September 12, 2013, 09:50:57 PM »

I'm going to the resort for the weekend after work tomorrow
-Any opinion as to where is the best place to target pinks along the way? Prob gonna stop in Chilliwack for a couple of hours unless I get a better suggestion. If Chilliwack is best any particular location? Don't have much time to explore
-Once I'm in Harrison any spots accessible from shore or small inflatable dinghy. No fish finder either so cutthroat probably not gonna be targeted. Did a search on the forums not much came up.
-Open to suggestions for nearby water bodies like the river or small lakes.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. I need someone to point me in the right direction and I will do the research tnks 

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
Re: Harrison trip help
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 08:27:36 AM »

Two options:

the mouth of the Harrison is accessible from Kilby park. Just walk downstream along the dyke.

The Fraser is accessible at the Agassiz Bridge at either the North or South banks and at various points within a couple of miles of the bridge. The Agassiz Bar on the south bank just west of the bridge is a known spot and Gill Road is just a few miles further west down ferry road.
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.