Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

Cap June 1st

(1/2) > >>

Randog:
I fished the Cap. this morn. from 4:30am - 6:30am with one of the owners of Jaymers fishing Tackle. I hooked and lost one fish on roe, and had my float go down on another. We fished the lower end, the water is in prime condition and only saw 2 other fishermen while we were walking out. I'll try again tommorow maybe ;D

SC:
Was on the Cap this morning around 7-12 a.m.. Started up at Doc's and worked my down. I was using a small brass spinner on like a number 4 hook and the six pound test. Further down the river I hooked a small maybe one pound cuttie if that. Went to Highwater, Dave was surprised but ya it was a trout. It was at high tide peak so he was making a dash. Went to Chinnok trail refound that trail that takes you to the other side of those rabbit pools at that "lake", walked around there went back down to the big rocks drifted for a while, notta. Found a trial off  the other side that get you into the lower pools off the creek.

scalper66:
saw some kids fishing off the pipe bridge the other day in the rain thought that was amusing good thing they didnt catch anything

Hook:
Ya Doc and I were out this aft for the evening  high tide but the river dropped at least a foot since the morning and dropped a good 4 inches while we were there. Saw one fish caught on Fulcrum's side and one more lost, but that was it. Doc and I sat on the rocks and talked fish for awhile and just enjoyed the time out. The thing I like about the cap is that its so easy to get to after work. It took me about fifteen minutes and I was on the river. Didn't realize Fulcrum was on the other side till he was leaving and waving goodbye.

otto:
yo Randog...see ya tommorow around 1730 hours at Ambleside!!   look for a red mazda pickup. i'm wearing a west coast tackle ballcap

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version