Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lickman road  (Read 14452 times)

rerigger

• I'm a llama!
Re:Lickman road
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2004, 05:34:38 AM »

well personally i will continue to bottom bounce because it works  and it is fun

sitting in a lawn chair drinking beer well waiting for the bell to ring is fine for trolling the gulf  but boring on the banks and bars of the fraser

as long as our native brothers are allowed to fish their set nets and bottom bouncing is legal i will continue and loose no sleep over it .

sorry to upset you pureists but thats how i feel
good luck working on your BBs (beer bellies)
 8) :'( :) :D ;D >:(

Sandy

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2004, 06:00:13 PM »

I've always understood that flossing was using an extremly long leader in order to foul hook.I sure hope that anyone that foul hooks a fish returns it to the water ::).
several countries actualy define foul hooking by where a fish is hooked even if hooked in certain parts of the mouth.this is taking elitist garbage to the next level.
C.J. Fred's Tackle in Sardis used to have a map to hand out to new to the sport/area give them a try.
finding your limits is fun, it can also be VERY painful.

If you care about Canada's future, get involved by holding your MLA's & MP's accountable!! don't just be sheep!!

The Gilly

• Old Timer
  • Let equity be the rule of our actions
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2004, 03:33:25 PM »

The origional question was for maps of the Lickman road area.  There are some around I suggest going for a drive on the dykes and exploring.  Freds sells maps of the Vedder as well.  As for bottom bouncing.  good luck.  There are very few areas on the Vedder that are suitable.  Rig up a sliding float for the really deep pools. :)