Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Get your facts straight?  (Read 1309463 times)

moosebreath

Re: Get your facts straight?
« Reply #525 on: November 28, 2013, 04:09:59 PM »

He thinks he is someone important. Like a sardine crammed in his own little cubicle.  ::)
Isn't it past your bedtime dave?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 09:19:26 PM by moosebreath »

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #527 on: November 29, 2013, 11:40:18 AM »

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
« Reply #528 on: November 29, 2013, 11:54:21 PM »

So - ya wanna go grab a coffee sometime? I'll buy. You can even have the grande  ;D I'm pretty open about who and what I am, you - not so much.

I think you are in need of companionship.  Sorry, this is the wrong site for that.  Better try this site:

http://www.eharmony.ca/

There you can open up about yourself to someone as much as you want without coming across as desperate for attention here.  Good luck.

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #529 on: November 30, 2013, 06:20:44 AM »

I think you are in need of companionship.  Sorry, this is the wrong site for that.  Better try this site:

http://www.eharmony.ca/

There you can open up about yourself to someone as much as you want without coming across as desperate for attention here.  Good luck.

Run out of mud so you sling the "he must be gay" card? Wow - really? That's pretty pathetic Steve and a sad commentary on you, not me. I had a gay family member that put up with that kind of garbage throughout the time he was here and ended up taking his life. You have no idea how that affected his immediate family and those around him or you wouldn't reach into the toilet for that turd. I feel a mixture of sorrow and disgust for you and your need to display your (now) obviously bigoted and usually elitist foolishness as well as that massive ego. What's next Steve? Are you going to slur people because of gender or race? If you don't like others POV, that's just too bad, because we'll always be here to raise concerns and question glaring holes in the feedlot propaganda stream and those that enable it. I'm not going anywhere, neither are the others that don't buy into your philosophy.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 06:22:35 AM by Novabonker »
http://

absolon

• Old Timer
« Reply #530 on: November 30, 2013, 08:19:48 AM »

.........cue the violins....................again.........

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #531 on: November 30, 2013, 09:42:15 AM »

Run out of mud so you sling the "he must be gay" card? Wow - really?
Wow there he goes, mis reading what was said again. No wonder it is so hard for you to get the facts straight NB. Great attempt on self serving story telling how ever. :)
http://salmonfarmscience.com/2013/01/18/alexandra-mortons-furunculosis-fable/
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:22:45 PM by Fisherbob »

dnibbles

« Reply #532 on: November 30, 2013, 02:16:38 PM »

wow.

moosebreath

« Reply #533 on: November 30, 2013, 02:53:12 PM »

I could care less about Morton. You and Davey however must have nightmares about her. All consuming...lol.
I was wondering who authored your above link, bawb, until I came across this...

"Who we are.
We are people who work in aquaculture, and who also do not. We are interested in science, particularly the science of salmon farming, and want to share our passion with others.
We choose to remain anonymous because we do not wish to open our personal lives up to attack, and a small group of anti-salmon farming activists have shown they are willing to use nasty and personal attacks to try and shame and intimidate people who support salmon farming."

Ahahahahahah!!  "anonymous", bawb. As far as I'm concerned you and Davey both suffer from the same disease, "foot in mouth".

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #534 on: November 30, 2013, 03:30:30 PM »

I could care less about Morton. You and Davey however must have nightmares about her. All consuming...lol.
I was wondering who authored your above link, bawb, until I came across this...

"Who we are.
We are people who work in aquaculture, and who also do not. We are interested in science, particularly the science of salmon farming, and want to share our passion with others.
We choose to remain anonymous because we do not wish to open our personal lives up to attack, and a small group of anti-salmon farming activists have shown they are willing to use nasty and personal attacks to try and shame and intimidate people who support salmon farming."

Ahahahahahah!!  "anonymous", bawb. As far as I'm concerned you and Davey both suffer from the same disease, "foot in mouth".
Grasping for straws only dilutes a good debate MS. Please try a bit harder on your next post. :)
http://fairquestions.typepad.com/rethink_campaigns/2011/02/introduction.html
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 03:44:58 PM by Fisherbob »

moosebreath

« Reply #535 on: November 30, 2013, 04:50:41 PM »

At least that one has an author, bawb. Not a Suzuki fan either. Also not an environmentalist (that's laughable).
PS....who is MS?

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #536 on: November 30, 2013, 04:53:47 PM »

Bawb sounds like he hit a sore spot with you? Cook up some of that dirty fish and put on avideo (nothing with Morton in it) pour a tall one and relax.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

moosebreath

« Reply #537 on: November 30, 2013, 05:13:20 PM »

If you are reffering to me TB, try to follow along.

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #538 on: November 30, 2013, 05:23:01 PM »

If you are reffering to me TB, try to follow along.
Perhaps you can relax and smell the fishy money for a moment :)
http://opinion.financialpost.com/2010/07/02/fp-letters-money-trail-gets-fishy/
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:30:26 PM by Fisherbob »

moosebreath

« Reply #539 on: November 30, 2013, 05:56:10 PM »

More Morton drivel by Vivian Krause. You having nightmares about her when yur awake now, bawb? Try the bong for self medication. I'm sure Morton does