Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

Nothing at the Cap May 22nd:'(

(1/6) > >>

_Ivan_:
Today me and my friend Robert were fishing early in the morning at around 4:30 at Doctors pool.  For the first couple of casts we had nothing and then my friend said lets go up to Cable Pool so we when there and saw this guy on a fly rod with roe pull out a really nice and big coho.  So we wanted to fish there but there was so many people we coudent.  So after like 10 min we got board and went down to Dogleg pool.  We casted for like 20 min and nothing there so we just whent to Cable pool again and tried it out and nothing there.  After that we when to Doctors pool again and casted for a while and nothing.  So we just went home. :'(

Athezone:
Thank's for the report Elite, I was there yesterday with some friends and we got skunked as well. But there must be some in there as other members are said to be catching them. Any ways good luck on your next trip.

mikeNW:
Yes Keep at it Elite.Your efforts will pay off.There should be some early fish rolling in to the Cap now 8) 8)

~IvAn~:
 8)Better luck next time  8)

_Ivan_:
Yeah me and my freind Robert should cath something tomorrw.  We will be fishing the Cable Pool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version