Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Global News Update: “Deadline Looms”/“Mystery Illness”/“Mass Sickness”  (Read 1799 times)

absolon

• Old Timer

It would appear from the link that you posted that so far, no cause of the "mystery illness" has been determined and that the investigation is continuing though at this point, "seasonal flu" appears to have been the likeliest cause.

The FDA letter of warning of March 2012 referred to by Staniford referenced the lack of an FDA sanctioned HACCP plan rather than a finding of problems with the fish and according to the FDA, that problem was dealt with and the investigation closed. 

More spectacular declarations from Staniford that aren't supported by any evidence and that refer to a situation nearly half a world away that has no bearing at all on the BC industry.

Good to see your critical thinking skills are working so well.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

It would appear from the link that you posted that so far, no cause of the "mystery illness" has been determined and that the investigation is continuing though at this point, "seasonal flu" appears to have been the likeliest cause.

The FDA letter of warning of March 2012 referred to by Staniford referenced the lack of an FDA sanctioned HACCP plan rather than a finding of problems with the fish and according to the FDA, that problem was dealt with and the investigation closed. 

More spectacular declarations from Staniford that aren't supported by any evidence and that refer to a situation nearly half a world away that has no bearing at all on the BC industry.

Good to see your critical thinking skills are working so well.
Wait to you get to your 70th year. ;D ;D ;D

absolon

• Old Timer

Still a spring chicken.

If my in-laws are evidence, it's when you get to your eighties and nineties that the confusion starts.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Still a spring chicken.

If my in-laws are evidence, it's when you get to your eighties and nineties that the confusion starts.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. ;D

I would hope you and others would have given your expertize on my video's etc on the gravel story I posted today. ;)