Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

Lotsa fish at the Cap. May 20 th.

<< < (2/4) > >>

badboi:
I only know of how to get to cable pool, how do you get to the others.  From the parking lot do you just follow the trail?
thanks
you can PM me

gumboots:
 Mabelingwane ;: Good berries ...( dog berries or Nookie berries ) and depends on the kind of water you are fishing !!
 Fulcrum - 29 ;:  Yes we all love woman , BUT  I love fishing more..lol     ...Too bad you were sleeping , but was your lady  dreamin' of all the fish you were missing ...lol
 Robert :;   Nothing wrong with  GOOD berries since it works well for me , have tried other goodies spoons , wool , spinners , shrimp , hootchies , krill , candy , kitchen sink ,  I'm sure brass works but maybe I just used them at the wrong time !!

salmon assasin:
I really havent fished the cap to much and like badboi i only know how to get to cabple pool and dog leg. I would probly be fly fishing but will bring my level wind . can anyone suddgest a good place to fly fish along with what flies work best?
my email in lmccabe3474@hotmail.com

jt:
I've only tried the cap a few times aswell. I found a map (www.digitalhillbilly.ca/capilano.gif  heres the link if anyone else would like it) but it's missing some of the key. Can anyone here fill in the missing names? and would like to? ;)  Over the next weeks i'll see what kinda fly fishing spots i can find and post some info here. Do the same if you like.

jt.

mci:
Just go here

http://www.gvrd.bc.ca/parks/CapilanoRiver.htm

There's a PDF file of the map with the full legend

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version