Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

A Two Day Fly Fishing Trip With An Expert, May 18 to 19

<< < (3/3)

chris gadsden:
Thanks and glad you enjoyed the report. Should get together one day and watch the video of the trip. Nick said it was good so it must be exceptable. ;D ;D

Will keep the reports coming if people continue to read and enjoy them. I enjoy writing them as well. ;D

2:40:

--- Quote from: Rodney on May 21, 2004, 12:20:45 AM ---

What's with the sun glasses? Are you trying to look younger? ;D Nice fish!

--- End quote ---

I think the glasses are to protect his eyes while casting  ;D  ;)

That fish is one of the nicest Ive seen for some time! What a nice little bar.

chris gadsden:

--- Quote from: Normfish on May 25, 2004, 09:37:01 AM ---Congrats on the Fish Chris, very nice. Keep the stories comming as they are very well written. I can close my eyes and see my self there, nice to do when I can't get out and do it myself.
 Thanks Again Chris.

--- End quote ---
Glad you enjoy them Norm and thanks also 2:40 Gordie along with others for the kind remarkes.

I know some readers think they are a bit long but I try to write them like a story you would read in a magazine although I would be the first to admit they are not anywhere near as good as you would read in a magazine like BC Outdoors but I find them fun to write. I also try to include in some of the reports some tips that may be helpful to some anglers.

I always feel we as fishers are always learning from other's experiences as I did in this trip from Nick as I had never fished chironomids before.

The beauty of the internet and this forum if only have to read what you want to. ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version