Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

My Party Dolly May 19th

(1/3) > >>

leadbelly:
Took canoeman to one of my super secret highwater dolly honey holes today for a little afterwork bar fishing.Well,action started immediately catching both of us off guard,cnm hooking and loosing a few then me hooking a decent one,into the net then a pose for the camera... exept cnms digital dosent work too well without juice! crap! oh well there will be more fish and I have my disposable camera.Cnm then proceeds to loose two or three in a row including one what in his words" jumped 4 feet like a porpoise and was bright silver" no idea what it was,I missed the jump as I was turning to get my camera  :P I then landed after much conflaguration a rather healthy by my standards Pitt River Hog that barely fit in the net ;D followed the rest of the day by a decent number of smaller ones,lots more than I expected and kept us buisy till sundown.cant wait till next time 8)

dead head:
nice report ;D I now where you guys where fishing and yes its a secret spot

leadbelly:
wasn't that spot,last weekend all we got there was squakers, this spot is much deeper at high tide-freshet time,actually found it one day when I couldnt get into the usuall spot due to high water.

Athezone:
Good job leadbelly, Dorthy and I can't wait to meet up with you and canoeman again. Either the Cap or Pitt in the next month will work fine. :D

leadbelly:
ya man sounds good,dolly fishin should be good for a while,carp fishin too,nothing but fish and quiet farmland to fish in 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version