Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Government Cuts  (Read 1694 times)

Bassonator

• Old Timer
Government Cuts
« on: August 01, 2012, 07:42:28 AM »

with all coast guard cuts and DFO cuts this makes no sense http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/08/01/maple-syrup-federal-grant.html

Thanks Stevo, well done ya twit.
Take the T out of Morton.

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
Re: Government Cuts
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:05:01 AM »

If you think this doesn't make sense, try to imagine where the money would be going if we had an NDP or a Liberal government....

Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

Bassonator

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 10:18:45 AM »

Trust me not to maple syrup taste testing. Probably still have a coast guard station in Vancouver too. No I just consider this another nail in the PCs coffin along with the other blunders.
NDP or Liberal I care not just get rid of Harpo and the rest of his stooges... ;D

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 10:34:50 AM »

NDP or Liberal I care not just get rid of Harpo and the rest of his stooges... ;D

You need to replace them with something.....   Are you perhaps thinking Communist party??
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

Bassonator

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:07:42 AM »

You need to replace them with something.....   Are you perhaps thinking Communist party??

Anythings better than the twats we have now.....ask your good friend Chris.... ;D ;D ;D ;D