Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Petition to restrain Alexandra Morton (gag order request)  (Read 74325 times)

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
Re: Petition to restrain Alexandra Morton (gag order request)
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2012, 12:42:58 PM »

The new battle lines fish farming against fish farming. The tankers against the net penners. Have at them Annie. :) All on that link I provided for your perusal.  :D
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

AnnieP

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2012, 12:58:04 PM »

lots of good info for Annie there.

PS I hope you too have cut up your Save -on More card like a good banner carrier like they tell you to. Imagine Save on Foods selling tank raised fish. it's enough to make you want to organize a protest and burn there logo in effergy. Lots of fun shrill stuff on that web site boy o boy.
You must be fond of putting your foot in your mouth because I am well aware of Pacific Aquaculture Awareness. In fact they honoured me with an award on February 25th, 2012.
Heather Olney was recognized for her extremely active participation in  Social Media and speaking out in support of Salmon Farming in BC
Here is Heather's very active Twitter Account: Annie Paddle @maisondesfleur : Retired commercial fisherman now staunch supporter of BC salmon aquaculture. https://twitter.com/#!/maisondesfleur and here is Heather speaking up on CTV Vancouver Island Report , November 08, 2011, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFuLxvX2WxA&feature=player_profilepage

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:02:02 PM by AnnieP »

AnnieP

« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2012, 01:06:03 PM »

The new battle lines fish farming against fish farming. The tankers against the net penners. Have at them Annie. :) All on that link I provided for your perusal.  :D

Appears the joke is on you :-*
http://www.farmfreshsalmon.org/13th-annual-bc-aquaculture-achievement-awards-thank-you
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:09:43 PM by AnnieP »

Bassonator

• Old Timer
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2012, 01:48:25 PM »

Actually TB heres a tip think peruse before you post links... :D :D :D :D :D
Take the T out of Morton.

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2012, 02:06:59 PM »

Appears the joke is on you :-*
http://www.farmfreshsalmon.org/13th-annual-bc-aquaculture-achievement-awards-thank-you

I feel bad for you.....  your buddies awarded you for spreading the gospel of aquaculture, and then abandoned you when you needed their signatures on your petition....   :'(

Or maybe there are only 122 members in the Positive Aquaculture organization??   ;D  ;D
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

AnnieP

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2012, 02:08:01 PM »

lots of good info for Annie there.

PS I hope you too have cut up your Save -on More card like a good banner carrier like they tell you to. Imagine Save on Foods selling tank raised fish. it's enough to make you want to organize a protest and burn there logo in effergy. Lots of fun shrill stuff on that web site boy o boy.

Actually TB I just got a rather nice crock pot with my Save-on More points and as much as I'd like to not shop there at all it is the only place in town that carries Udi gluten free products. Being wheat intolerant I don't have much choice.

AnnieP

« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »

I feel bad for you.....  your buddies awarded you for spreading the gospel of aquaculture, and then abandoned you when you needed their signatures on your petition....   :'(

Or maybe there are only 122 members in the Positive Aquaculture organization??   ;D  ;D

AF your splitting hairs the petition was a joke to begin with get it ?? Haa haa hee hee giggle whatever They don't need to sign the petition because the IHN outbreak is over anyway. Petition irrelevent no matter how many names are on it. Seems to have gotten your attention. And Morton has achieved what with hers ? Last time I was in Cost-co they were still selling farmed salmon so 12,000 signatures achieved what ? Quit beating a dead horse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costco   Somehow aI doubt a corporation this large is frightened by some  Broughton hippy.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:26:34 PM by AnnieP »

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2012, 02:21:47 PM »

AF your splitting hairs the petition was a joke to begin with get it ?? Haa haa hee hee giggle whatever They don't need to sign the petition because the IHN outbreak is over anyway. Petition irrelevent no matter how many names are on it. Seems to have gotten your attention. And Morton has achieved what with hers ? Last time I was in Cost-co they were still selling farmed salmon so 12,000 signatures achieved what ? Quit beating a dead horse.

It feels good to finally agree with you on something.....  the petition is a joke.

As far as beating a dead horse.....  My comments are still on topic and relevant.  ???

Edit: May I suggest if you would like to tell us about all your achievements and awards in the feedlot business......  start a new thread about them....
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:25:48 PM by alwaysfishn »
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

AnnieP

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2012, 02:28:07 PM »

It feels good to finally agree with you on something.....  the petition is a joke.

As far as beating a dead horse.....  My comments are still on topic and relevant.  ???

Edit: May I suggest if you would like to tell us about all your achievements and awards in the feedlot business......  start a new thread about them....

Doesn't take much to ridicule someone while hiding behind some user name. Man up and do it under your real name

Bassonator

• Old Timer
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2012, 02:43:30 PM »

Im gonna quote AF from another thread and Forum where he's in favor of Enbridge, which really puzzles me as I think that Enbridge is far more important than this fish farm spectacle.
So heres the quote "You are obviously not willing to accept any risk, probably because you do not understand the benefits of developing a secondary market for our oil. Without an appreciation for the need to export the oil, I can understand your position."

Now heres the funny part Im saying the same thing except Im replacing oil with our fish farms...... :o :o :o :o :o

My name Is Oly Habermann btw...... ;D

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:45:19 PM by Bassonator »
Take the T out of Morton.

AnnieP

« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2012, 02:49:30 PM »

Im gonna quote AF from another thread and Forum where he's in favor of Enbridge, which really puzzles me as I think that Enbridge is far more important than this fish farm spectacle.
So heres the quote "You are obviously not willing to accept any risk, probably because you do not understand the benefits of developing a secondary market for our oil. Without an appreciation for the need to export the oil, I can understand your position."

Now heres the funny part Im saying the same thing except Im replacing oil with our fish farms...... :o :o :o :o :o

My name Is Oly Habermann btw...... ;D

Hi Oly, pleased to meet you. Funny to me that someone who cares about fish thinks Enbridge is okay with a spill record of over 800 + incidents. And he's worried about a few FF's ?  There won't be a fish left on this coast or much for wildlife either if Enbridge comes to Kitimat and has just one spill.  :o :o :o :o :o

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2012, 02:55:34 PM »

Funny to think contained salmon fishing is worse than open pen. But your comfortable with it and that's what matters.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

AnnieP

« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2012, 02:58:07 PM »

Funny to think contained salmon fishing is worse than open pen. But your comfortable with it and that's what matters.

Guess you prefer air and noise pollution to fish being grown in their natural environment.  You and AF apparently haven't clued in yet that you cannot and will not intimidate me. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sandman

• Old Timer
« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2012, 03:03:41 PM »

Somebody please explain to Annie how a cage is not a salmon's "natural environment."
Not all those who wander are lost

AnnieP

« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2012, 03:05:17 PM »

Somebody please explain to Annie how a cage is not a salmon's "natural environment."

But swimming in the ocean is :D