Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bass fishing seminar with Andy Fournier, April 21st 2012  (Read 927 times)

Hatch Match'r Fly and Tackle

• Advertiser
  • Hatch Match'r Fly and Tackle
    • Hatch Match'r Fly and Tackle
Bass fishing seminar with Andy Fournier, April 21st 2012
« on: April 01, 2012, 09:03:20 PM »

Ever wondered what bass fishing would be like? Do you know if there are bass in your local area? Would you like to learn how to fish for bass?

Hatch Match'r Fly and Tackle in Maple Ridge is pleased to have Andy Fournier, president of the West Coast Bass Anglers, hosting a very informative seminar on bass fishing in the Lower Mainland. Andy will be answering most of your questions regarding how, what, where and when to fish for bass. Demonstrations on how to rig different baits/plastics as well as equipment choices will be covered and discussed in great details.

Andy Fournier has over 20 years of experience fishing for bass and is a pro staff for Fat Cat Lures as well as Ryan's Custom Lures. He has great local knowledge and knows what type of rigging it takes to persuade these fish into biting.

Hatch Match'r Fly and Tackle is supplying the materials and hooks so each person can rig 4 to 6 different plastic baits. These will be yours to take home so you are ready for the next outing.

This seminar will get you started in the right direction and should be a lot of fun.

Date: April 21st, 2012
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Place: Hatch Match'r Learning Centre (#9-22935 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge)
Cost: $10.00

To register, please phone 604-467-7118 (no on-line registration available). This class will fill up fast so please make sure you are committed if you sign up. We have limited seatings and do not want to leave anyone out. Please also remember to bring a pen and notepad.
Hatch Match'r Fly and Tackle
#9-22935 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge | 604-467-7118

Geff_t

• Subscriber
  • Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
Re: Bass fishing seminar with Andy Fournier, April 21st 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 09:43:37 PM »

These are great seminars to go to if you have ever thought about wanting to fish for Bass. They do fill up quickly so phone in right away. I will be there for sure as I want to get some great knowledge especially since I have some of the best bass fishing areas right by my new house.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

noxcape

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 09:40:29 AM »

I might  just have to check this out lol

noxcape

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 10:15:16 PM »

Hey guys just wanted to remind people about this seminar there are only a few more weeks left to sign up it will be very informative :)

newsman

• Subscriber
  • Old Timer
  • Dude what's a llama?
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 11:12:47 AM »

You don't only have to restrict yourself to our lower mainland bass. There are some good bass lakes in Washington within a 45 minuet drive from the border.
Till the next time, "keep your fly in the water!"

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 02:57:01 PM »

Bump! Seminar is happening on this Saturday. Sign up now if the class is not already full.

Geff_t

• Subscriber
  • Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 08:46:08 AM »

Bump.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day