Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Help wanted at Berry's Bait and Tackle, must speak both English and Chinese  (Read 5373 times)

Admin

• FWR Admin
  • Administrator
    • Fishing with Rod

‎Berry's Bait and Tackle in Richmond is looking for a full time or part time store salesman who is fluent in BOTH English and Chinese (國語, 廣東話). You must also have local fishing experience and knowledge of fishing. If interested, please email to berry@berrysbait.com or phone 604-273-5901.

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer

‎Berry's Bait and Tackle in Richmond is looking for a full time or part time store salesman who is fluent in BOTH English and Chinese (國語, 廣東話). You must also have local fishing experience and knowledge of fishing. If interested, please email to berry@berrysbait.com or phone 604-273-5901.

I believe Rodney is fluent in both and is an experienced fisherman as well....    ;D
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

Tex

• Old Timer
  • Water...

Racist!  lol

I speak english and can order dim sum... does that count?  ;)

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!

Racist!  lol

I speak english and can order dim sum... does that count?  ;)

Hey Tex! You must have good qualifications to work at Berry's bait.  I would like to have your expert opinion as to what is best bait for Steelheads?  HAR GOW or Spring Rolls????????  LOL :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tex

• Old Timer
  • Water...

Hey Tex! You must have good qualifications to work at Berry's bait.  I would like to have your expert opinion as to what is best bait for Steelheads?  HAR GOW or Spring Rolls????????  LOL :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Steelhead will bite pretty much anything, it's all about confidence in your bait!  I personally prefer to short float siu mai though!  lol

Stratocaster

• Old Timer

I bet you I can catch a steelie with a Har Gow since its made almost entirely of Shrimp!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod

I speak all the languages but I'm not sure if the store wants to hire someone who hasn't landed a steelhead this year yet! ;D I'm also not Chinese enough anyway since I support the ban of shark fin soup. ;D

Put a har gow on your hook, see how long it stays on your hook. ;)

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!

Put a har gow on your hook, see how long it stays on your hook. ;)

I don't think it will stay long because I will probably eat it first before the steelhead has a chance.   ;D ;D :D