Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bent Rods tackle "new product" update  (Read 2543 times)

BentRodsGuiding

• Bent Rods Guiding & Fishing
Bent Rods tackle "new product" update
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:54:08 AM »

Hello folks, just wanted to let all those that tie their own jigs know that I now have "UV clearcoat" for painted jig heads.

This is a powder paint product, I overcoat any of my existing color painted, lead head jigs with this clear coat "UV blast".
I tested it under my black light and it indeed glows as true UV products should.

For now I will only have this available by mail order, I am currently making some packs up for tackle shops and you can recognize which ones are UV coated by a sticker I will place on the packaging.

I recently tied up some jigs using the UV blast painted heads, UV schlappen over UV polar Chenille, under black light they are spectacular, now we will get to see if the Steelhead like them more than the already glowing "flourescent" jigs I normally use.

With the high colored water of early season, large brite jigs are my go to, so this can only increase that visual appeal.

Best of luck on the water

Rod
Fraser River Sturgeon, Salmon and Steelhead www.bentrods.ca

BentRodsGuiding

• Bent Rods Guiding & Fishing
Re: Bent Rods tackle "new product" update
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 10:02:14 PM »

Bent Rods is now offering 20 packs of jigs in a top quality jig box for $65.00 .

These are designed for catching winter Steelhead in the various water conditions that we see during the season.

I always tie a few customs for every box, you will not find these anywhere else.

email us at bentrodswife@bentrods.ca or call our office at 604 794 5976 to place your orders.

Tight lines

Rod
Fraser River Sturgeon, Salmon and Steelhead www.bentrods.ca