Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LOST: Canon T2i DSLR Camera at Furry Creek  (Read 3323 times)

Ambassador

LOST: Canon T2i DSLR Camera at Furry Creek
« on: September 05, 2013, 10:47:07 PM »

Hello everyone,
During a fantastic long weekend of fishing the Fraser, Squamish and Furry Creek, I unfortunately left my Canon T2i DSLR camera with 75 - 300 mm lens behind at Furry Creek Monday September 2nd. We were on the beach near the rocks and left around 3pm. I am bummed about the camera, but especially bummed out about the pictures that were on the card. Shots of most of my adventures and fishing trips this summer with my friends and girlfriend, plus the Killer whales that we saw on Sunday.
If anyone happens to find it - I would love it back and will make sure karma treats you right. I'm really hoping someone honest found it!

Thanks!
"Perhaps fishing is, for me, only an excuse to be near rivers"
Roderick Haig-Brown

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: LOST: Canon T2i DSLR Camera at Furry Creek
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 03:15:53 AM »

Ouch... That's a big loss. I've always been more concerned about the whereabouts of my DSLRs when fishing than my rods. I'll make a note of it on our Facebook page to see if anyone has recovered it. Good luck.

Ambassador

Re: LOST: Canon T2i DSLR Camera at Furry Creek
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 01:36:16 PM »

Cheers Rodney, I really appreciate it. It was a huge brain fart as I am usually more careful than that! I am a new member to your forum and wanted to say thanks for providing such a great resource and community for us. Your site is fantastic!
"Perhaps fishing is, for me, only an excuse to be near rivers"
Roderick Haig-Brown