Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bent Rods Guiding and Fishing tackle December specials  (Read 5898 times)

BentRodsGuiding

• Bent Rods Guiding & Fishing
Bent Rods Guiding and Fishing tackle December specials
« on: December 10, 2011, 10:41:14 AM »

Happy Holidays to all the folks at Fishing With Rod.

I hope you had a fantastic fall of fishing, it sure turned out to be good return of Salmon and steelhead to BC Rivers this year.

Now that winter has sunk her teeth in to the Province, anglers will be thinking Winter Steelhead and for good reason.  These Silver sided beauties are a fantastic sport fish and well worth the effort it takes to catch them.

There are many ways to catch Steelhead and many lures and baits that work well at enticing them to bite. At Bent Rods we have jigs and spinners that are custom designed to catch steelhead.

For the month of December we will have "specials" on all our Steelhead lures.

In the jig department we have 20 packs of your choice of any of our jig patterns for $55, this deal will include an extra jig that comes right out of my personal jig box, a "secret" jig if you will.

While fishing weighted Spinners for Winter Steelhead is not a new technique it is one seldom used in BC waters. Our Bent Rods Spinners are the best weighted Spinners for catching Steelhead that you will find.

Our Special for December is 12 weighted Spinners for $40. This deal comes with 6 pre built #4 spinners and 6 #5 spinners, any of our spinner finishes from our selection can be chosen, including air brush finishes.

Our other December Special is 10 , do it yourself build,  Colorado blades, in any of our finishes or painted finishes for $10. These come with all the parts you will need plus deadly Sickle siwash hooks.

Last but not least is our December Guided trips special. All of our guided trips are %10 off if you book during December. This includes our Steelhead "walk n wades" and all our other yearly guided trips.

Our Steelhead walk n wades are very popular and most anglers that take a trip with us for Steelhead see their catch ratio on these great fish sky rocket after a day fishing and learning with me.  Aside from teaching anglers the skills to catch Steelhead on jigs this year,  I will be bringing along the spinner rod and also going over the skills needed to consistently catch Steelhead on a weighted spinner.

Client with Monster Steelhead

Have a great Holiday season everyone and good luck out on the Rivers.

Rod

« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:41:36 PM by BentRodsGuiding »
Fraser River Sturgeon, Salmon and Steelhead www.bentrods.ca

DRP79

Re: Bent Rods Guiding and Fishing tackle December specials
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 04:50:06 PM »

How do we partake in these specials? I didn't see anything on the site?

BentRodsGuiding

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 05:35:36 PM »

You can either call us on the phone or email us.

Office 604 794 5976

email  bentrodswife@bentrods.ca

Thanks

BentRodsGuiding

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 02:40:54 PM »

Just a reminder that New Years EVE is the last chance to get in on our December Specials.

A Huge thank you to the members who bought lures and booked Steelhead trips with us.

Have a great New Year, Cheers.

Rod

DRP79

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »

Got my stuff today, looks great. Thanks.