Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bent Rods weighted (in line) Spinners  (Read 8585 times)

BentRodsGuiding

• Bent Rods Guiding & Fishing
Bent Rods weighted (in line) Spinners
« on: September 29, 2011, 06:21:47 AM »

Hello Folks, Bent Rods is very pleased to be back advertising on the Fishing With Rod website and Forum.

While many people have heard of Bent Rods Guiding and my Bent Rods Jigs, my line of Spinners has been quietly gaining momentum with Fraser Valley anglers who like to fish qaulity tackle made right here in Chilliwack.

My weighted Spinners are designed for Salmon and Steelhead, they come in sizes #4 and #5.
They are heavier than most the spinners you will find in stores and this was my intention as very often the lighter spinners cannot get down to holding fish and result in to many follows and not enough takes.

On top of this my spinners will not require you to remove ghastly treble hooks with a pair of bolt cutters, only to replace it with possibly the worst siwash hooks made on the planet  ::).
Our Spinners come with killer "sickle" siwash hooks, hands down the best hooks I have ever used, not only for hookups but landing fish as well.

All my blades and bodies are laquered to resist tarnishing , they will retain a brilliant finish for years. The painted bodies I airbrush and laquer and they are very resistant to chipping and have a high gloss finish.

The prices of our Spinners are the best you will find anywhere and the quality is unsurpassed.

#4 Spinners are $4.00 each

#5 Spinners are 4.25 each

For ordering Bent Rods Spinners simply call our office at 604 794 5976 or email us at bentrodswife@bentrods.ca   

we take VISA or MasterCard and with lots of products in stock we are shipping next day.

Heres pictures of our weighted Spinner line up.

When ordering just choose your desired Spinners spinners from these pictures and choose the size #4 or #5 and thats all there is too it.

I am also selling replacement hooks for people ordering our Spinners, we will not sell the hooks alone.

Replacement hooks are 35 cents each, they come in 1/0 and #1 sizes.

When I fish clients with Spinners I use 20 pound power pro braided line direct to the Spinner. We often get hooked on trees and rocks, with the braided line I simply pull the hook straight and bring in the Spinner and replace with a new hook. This saves a ton of money and time and keeps your quality Spinners from being donated to others.

Please feel free to call me if you have questions about any of my products, how to fish them or are interested in booking a trip with us to see how we use our products to catch fish.

Rod 604 845 9893 or email me at rod@bentrods.ca

Have a great Fall Salmon season

Rod
Fraser River Sturgeon, Salmon and Steelhead www.bentrods.ca

BentRodsGuiding

Re: Bent Rods weighted (in line) Spinners
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 07:41:58 AM »

Hello folks, we have really been putting a hurting on the Coho so far this season with the new Spinners. Having heavier bodied spinners is really helping us get down to the Coho, where once we were left stunned by follows, many more Coho are committing to the magic of the twirling french blades.
With well over a month of Coho fishing left give us a call or email should you want to get in on the best Spinners on the market today at a reasonable cost.

BentRodsGuiding

Re: Bent Rods weighted (in line) Spinners
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 05:09:19 AM »

Lots of late running Coho in the Fraser Valley, we've been hitting some real giants lately on the Spinners. The #4 spinners have been the ticket for the coho milling in that 2-3 foot water they seem to love. Lots of time to still get out for them, in fact I have days available if you would liker to learn how to catch them on light tackle casting spinners, definately tricks to consistently catching them.