Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL 2011 Playoff Chat  (Read 132618 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: NHL 2011 Playoff Chat
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »

It must be tiring being you on a daily basis. If you want to talk hockey, go ahead.  Although I doubt you can.

You're not remotely funny, you are not witty, you aren't even insightful in your attempted jabbing, its not even trash talk.  Its just utter fluff.  You continue to embarass yourself not just by your attempted predictions but that you add absolutely nothing to any thread you type in.  You just vomit green bile in the form of internet blabber, no substance. 

Grow up.

I agree. Nothing insightful at all. At this point in the post season their is nothing bad you can say about the Canucks.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2011, 10:48:38 PM »

oh please, save your condescending attitudes for someone else, you can step down from your high horses anytime ladies, and the only ones embarrassing themselves are the ones kidding themselves that they are the next jim hughson with your crapnucks biased so called analysis,  if its not brown nosing each other and and your constant crapnuck lovefests then its just internet blabber?, you girls make me laugh my arse off, we'll just see who wins in the final, highly doubt it will be the crapnucks, what would you clowns like me to do, just jump aboard your crapnuck loveboat and throw on a skirt and become a cheer leader like everyone else?, not gonna happen, and yer certainly not going to drive me away, by some of the comments, its just furthering my understanding about the typical crapnuck fans, all good when yer winning and in everyones face, but god forbid you're losing, you all hide like scared little mice when the cats around, call for the team to be dismantled, and blame  it all on the refs, LMFAO, like i said, typical, and not just typical for the internet,everyday life as well, crapnuck fans are the worst fans in the nhl, period.....i can talk hockey all day long, but whats the point when the majority of the crapnuck fans around here see through rose coloured glasses...i really could care less about your opinions of me ::)  .....holmes*

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 04:21:26 AM by holmes »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2011, 10:59:12 PM »

Your latest adopted team the Sharks will soon be joining your other adopted teams in Chicago and Nashville on the golf course.

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »

no doubt FA, and most likely it appears i'll be on the beantown wagon, which doesn't thrill me, but there's no chance in hell i'll jump aboard the crapnuck lovefest wagon,lol....holmes*

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2011, 12:10:59 AM »

no doubt FA, and most likely it appears i'll be on the beantown wagon, which doesn't thrill me, but there's no chance in hell i'll jump aboard the crapnuck lovefest wagon,lol....holmes*

We are all Canucks, even you Holmes. :D There's still room for you on the Canuck bandwagon.

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2011, 01:53:53 AM »

thank you for the offer kind sir but i will respectfully decline with thanks and hop aboard the east wagon, unless of course the sharks can somehow mount a comeback, at this point it's likely they will just be mounted,lol....holmes*

NiceFish

• Old Timer
« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2011, 07:11:33 AM »

I don't really care about what team you cheer for Holmes but I've never really seen some fool cheer against one team at all costs. In previous years in the playoffs, once the Canucks were out, I just enjoyed the ride and the hockey the rest of the way. YES I hated Chicago the past few years but I never went off about how much they suck / hope they lose, I just enjoyed the games.

Did Pavel Bure not sign your jersey or something?

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2011, 07:27:06 AM »

Where does all this hate come from? I am a HUGE Denver Broncos fan even have tattoos of their logo. The team I hate the most of any pro franchise is the Oakland Raiders. I hate them with a passion but not to the extent you do for the Canucks. I wouldnt want to hold that much hate for anything. You sound like those guys at a Dodgers game a few weeks ago. Two guys nearly beat to death a Giants fan for wearing a Giants jersey in Dodgers stadium. How anyone could nearly beat someone to death for liking another team is just psycho.

Once the Craphawks beat the Canucks last year I didnt care who won the Stanley Cup. I just enjoyed some good hockey. I wasnt cheering against any team at that point.

I dont know how anyone can live here and hate the local team so much. Are you a Bears fan as well? Cubs/White Sox? Bulls?

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2011, 11:13:38 AM »

I heard rumours that our dear friend Chris is wearing a Canuck hat these days. ;)

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2011, 12:19:35 PM »

yes BB bear, cubbies and HAWKS, not the bulls tho, i hate the crupnucks like i hate green bay.....holmes*

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2011, 01:46:45 PM »

HUGE Nucks fan and never waver from than even if things are going wrong, I'm also a Luongo fan(not many of us out there..) so I get it hard twice as hard when the Nucks lose.

Out of all the Goalies in the NHL...I still would take Luongo hands down over any of the others and then Schneids, as a past goalie I just like their styles.

BB....if NFL starts up again I'll be sporting a Broncos jersey as well. I never was a Denver fan but they drafted a player a couple years ago that I think could turn things around. You probably won't agree with the player but when a guy goes up in front of the media crying after a huge Gator loss and promising and vowing to play harder to make sure it never happens again and then go out and win a national championship, that's a Gamer!!

The only problem I have with Tebow is that they could have taken him a round later in the draft and picked a defensive player instead. They have never had a serious problem on offense in the last several years. Its their defense that has gone down hill. I am very happy with their 2nd overall pick Von Miller. The guy is a beast and will compliment a healthy Elvis Dumervil. The QB position is up in the air for the start of the season ( hopefully they play ) Orton and Tebow will fight it out.

Being a Luongo supporter in Vancouver is a tough gig. I get abused for it all the time. All the haters have nothing to say when he is good but if he allows one bad goal they are out in full force. Guess they dont remember Dan Cloutier.........

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Damien

• Old Timer
« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2011, 02:33:43 PM »

oh please, save your condescending attitudes for someone else, you can step down from your high horses anytime ladies, and the only ones embarrassing themselves are the ones kidding themselves that they are the next jim hughson with your crapnucks biased so called analysis,

Huh?  So we should be like you and not analyze or comment on games involving the team that we are interested in?  Just sit on our hands, perhaps say team X sucks, team Y rules, and leave it at that?

if its not brown nosing each other and and your constant crapnuck lovefests then its just internet blabber?

Sorry we as fans tend to cheer for our team when they are doing well.  

you girls make me laugh my arse off, we'll just see who wins in the final, highly doubt it will be the crapnucks, what would you clowns like me to do, just jump aboard your crapnuck loveboat and throw on a skirt and become a cheer leader like everyone else?, not gonna happen,

No one asked you to jump on our 'loveboat', nor does anyone want you to be a Canuck fan.  The bandwagon is already full.  

and yer certainly not going to drive me away, by some of the comments,

No one is trying to drive you away.  Just suggesting that you offer SOMETHING in the way of debate.  Instead of just "Crapnucks suck, I predict X score".  NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FVCK ABOUT YOUR PREDICTIONS, blind dogs a bone once in a while.

its just furthering my understanding about the typical crapnuck fans, all good when yer winning and in everyones face, but god forbid you're losing, you all hide like scared little mice when the cats around, call for the team to be dismantled, and blame  it all on the refs, LMFAO, like i said, typical, and not just typical for the internet,everyday life as well, crapnuck fans are the worst fans in the nhl, period.....

Okay, let me get this straight, the Canuck fans cheer when they win, and whine and complain when they lose.  Sorry, thats what fans do.

i can talk hockey all day long,

We would like nothing more.

but whats the point when the majority of the crapnuck fans around here see through rose coloured glasses

Then leave, perhaps?  Why post here if you feel like "what's the point?".  We get it, you hate the Canucks and their Fans.  Trust me, we get it, and thats great.  You don't have to repeat it every day.

...i really could care less about your opinions of me   .....holmes*

Thats great, Champ.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2011, 06:12:31 PM »

all i know is, i've been watching the canucks since 1980 when i was old enough to truly appreciate the game...back then the canucks were a team that others preyed upon to gain points in the regular season....yet i never waivered because they were vancouver's team....through thick and thin i stuck with them...to me that's what it means to be a true fan.

all those past champions deserved their status, but other than trash talk during competition, i don't ever recall putting down a team just because they were better than the canucks....that's what i call respect.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »

Stanley, here we come ! 4 more to go.. :) :)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2011, 10:06:21 PM »

Stanley, here we come ! 4 more to go.. :) :)
Congratulations to you and your team. ::) :o ;D