Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL 2011 Playoff Chat  (Read 132622 times)

Damien

• Old Timer
Re: NHL 2011 Playoff Chat
« Reply #150 on: May 03, 2011, 02:29:12 PM »

Here we go, Holmes is back to guess scores.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think you have guessed a single correct score on these boards.

Do you just keep guessing, thinking to yourself that you will hit it once, then be able to come on here and say, "SEE I GUESSED THE SCORE!!!!! lol Nucks suck...holmes"?

Is that really the payoff you are hoping for?  Like a blind dog that finally finds a bone.

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #151 on: May 03, 2011, 03:58:05 PM »

i got many rite this year, for both HAWKS games and crapnucks games, i dont know what the percentage is but who cares, its just something to do, all im really hoping for is to see a crapnuck free playoff every single year, there is no way in hell i could ever bring myself to cheering for the crapnucks, believe me ive tried, but it just dont work, even when they play det or any other team in our division and its all about points, i still cant do it, it makes me feel extremely dirty and i need to go have a shower,lol....holmes*

Damien

• Old Timer
« Reply #152 on: May 03, 2011, 04:55:34 PM »

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #153 on: May 03, 2011, 06:03:45 PM »

i got many rite this year, for both HAWKS games and crapnucks games, i dont know what the percentage is but who cares, its just something to do, all im really hoping for is to see a crapnuck free playoff every single year, there is no way in hell i could ever bring myself to cheering for the crapnucks, believe me ive tried, but it just dont work, even when they play det or any other team in our division and its all about points, i still cant do it, it makes me feel extremely dirty and i need to go have a shower,lol....holmes*

I believe this thread is about the playoffs, not about how often you need to take a shower..... ;D  ;D
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2011, 09:08:06 PM »

as usual you have a great talent for pointing out the blatent obvious AF, way to go ur a genius, do you even know what hockey is?, thanks for settin me straight  once again, how could i surf the net without you, wish all of mankind could aspire to be like you eh, lmfao, what is this, your first post on this thread?,lol..youre a joke dude....holmes*

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »

as usual you have a great talent for pointing out the blatent obvious AF, way to go ur a genius, do you even know what hockey is?, thanks for settin me straight  once again, how could i surf the net without you, wish all of mankind could aspire to be like you eh, lmfao, what is this, your first post on this thread?,lol..youre a joke dude....holmes*

The only joke is you ACE!! Cancuks win 3-2 tonight and take a 2-1 lead in the series WOOHOO!!!!

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2011, 09:41:26 PM »

ya good comeback, im so hurt ::) lol....holmes*

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2011, 10:05:08 PM »

ya good comeback, im so hurt ::) lol....holmes*

The greatest comeback is that the Cancuks beat your Hawks. Nothing more needs to be said.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Sandman

• Old Timer
« Reply #158 on: May 03, 2011, 10:18:16 PM »

Another good game.  Good pressure on Rinne by the Canucks, and Kesler gets out of a goal drought. Ten more wins to go.
Not all those who wander are lost

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #159 on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:31 PM »

The greatest comeback is that the Cancuks beat your Hawks. Nothing more needs to be said.

sure dude 1 outta 3 years, big deal, and you guys got extremely lucky to get past the HAWKS, it wasnt because of any huge amount of skill, how many cups do the crapnucks have again?, oh ya NONE, thats rite, nuff said,lol..and you wont be gettin one this year either, just gettin strung along to boost the economy and just when ya think youve got it, BOOM, see ya...hopes and dreams dashed in an instant...cant wait to see it happen, u know it will....holmes*

holmes

• photobucket.com
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2011, 04:38:03 AM »

good morning y'all  :P

Four hockey fans are mountain climbing. Each climber happens to be a rabid fan of a different NHL team. One from Ottawa, one from Chicago, one from Toronto and the other from Vancouver.

As they climb higher and higher, they argue more and more about which of them is the most loyal to their particular hockey team. As they reach the summit, the climber from Ottawa takes a running leap and throws himself off the mountain, yelling, "This is for the Ottawa Senators!" Not wanting to be outdone, the climber from Toronto throws himself off the mountain, shouting, "This is for the Toronto Maple Leafs!" Seeing this, the Chicago Blackhawks fan walks to the edge and yells, "This is for hockey fans everywhere!" He then pushes the fan from Vancouver off the cliff... :D ..holmes*

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2011, 07:52:00 AM »

This joke is exactly the same as real life !! In order for Chicago to win they need to use a cheap shot from behind when the other player isn't looking !!!!

good morning y'all  :P

Four hockey fans are mountain climbing. Each climber happens to be a rabid fan of a different NHL team. One from Ottawa, one from Chicago, one from Toronto and the other from Vancouver.

As they climb higher and higher, they argue more and more about which of them is the most loyal to their particular hockey team. As they reach the summit, the climber from Ottawa takes a running leap and throws himself off the mountain, yelling, "This is for the Ottawa Senators!" Not wanting to be outdone, the climber from Toronto throws himself off the mountain, shouting, "This is for the Toronto Maple Leafs!" Seeing this, the Chicago Blackhawks fan walks to the edge and yells, "This is for hockey fans everywhere!" He then pushes the fan from Vancouver off the cliff... :D ..holmes*

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Damien

• Old Timer
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »

Good win, again dominated the play.  Took a late break to finally bury them.  No shots on goal for 17 minutes for the Preds.  Yeesh.  Rinne had to be really really good for the Preds to have a sniff.  Another weird late goal to keep them in it.

A Nuck win on Thursday should be enough to crush the heart of the Preds.

Damien

• Old Timer
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2011, 10:11:49 AM »

On another note, how about the two deadline pick ups?

Higgins and Lapiere have been delivering the type of depth and impact that this time needed.

Early on it looked like we added Sanderson and Rucinksy again.  But now the dividends are being reaped by guys that have had some playoff experience.

Higgins was GREAT last night.

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2011, 11:02:24 AM »

Higgins has been great all playoffs.