Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Big Lie  (Read 6986 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Novabonker

• Old Timer
Re: The Big Lie
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 06:38:27 AM »

Wait for it  - here comes AF galloping along,claiming that anyone who doesn't poo poo this is a pinko commie threat to society. :D :D :D

Have you read any of the stuff on Alex Tsakumis's site Chris? Pretty damning. I get a funny feeling every time I get near the fan that something is going to hit it......
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 06:40:31 AM by Novabonker »
http://

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 08:07:40 AM »

http://richardhughes.ca/politics/the-big-lie-corky-evans/

Corkie's little story might have some credibility if he identified his "Social Credit friend". Otherwise it's just another NDP rant......

I heard from a friend of a friends' cousin's, second wife that Novabonker is the alias that Glenn Clark uses on this forum!   ;D  ;D

......  maybe I'll write a blog.  :)
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

marmot

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 09:13:27 AM »

Corkie's little story might have some credibility if he identified his "Social Credit friend". Otherwise it's just another NDP rant......

I heard from a friend of a friends' cousin's, second wife that Novabonker is the alias that Glenn Clark uses on this forum!   ;D  ;D

......  maybe I'll write a blog.  :)

Just another NDP rant because he doesn't identify his socred friend?  What difference would that make?  If he'd identified him, you'd still just claim that his friend lacked credibility too and that he was sour or something.

Look at the forest through the trees for once.

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 11:19:23 AM »

I heard from a friend of a friends' cousin's, second wife that Novabonker is the alias that Glenn Clark uses on this forum!   ;D  ;D

......  maybe I'll write a blog.  :)

BUSTED

See my above post- you're far to predictable. You make me look like Nostradamus AF.Funny thing, when someone tells me something and asks that I not reveal the source- I do just that! So you rat out all your buddies? What about your pal that was getting the stuff from Hydro that you turned you're pretty little head the other way on? ;) ;D

Did you even READ the article or just dismiss it as communist propaganda?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 11:23:19 AM by Novabonker »

marmot

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 03:00:58 PM »

BUSTED
when someone tells me something and asks that I not reveal the source- I do just that! So you rat out all your buddies?

And more to the point, the "source" in this case did not reveal anything but his opinion... I'm not sure where credibility even comes into play when we are talking about opinions on events that are publicly known?  AF did you find something in particular "incredulous" or "hard to believe" out of any of that ?  Do you not believe what he's saying is true?  Do you believe that if what he is saying IS true that it might change your rosy outlook of the liberals?

It is beyond me how anybody that considers themselves a British Columbian, even a Canadian, can read something like this and not feel as though collectively we're having the rug pulled out from under us.. (and then sold back to us at a premium).

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 05:14:45 PM »

And more to the point, the "source" in this case did not reveal anything but his opinion... I'm not sure where credibility even comes into play when we are talking about opinions on events that are publicly known?  AF did you find something in particular "incredulous" or "hard to believe" out of any of that ?  Do you not believe what he's saying is true?  Do you believe that if what he is saying IS true that it might change your rosy outlook of the liberals?

It is beyond me how anybody that considers themselves a British Columbian, even a Canadian, can read something like this and not feel as though collectively we're having the rug pulled out from under us.. (and then sold back to us at a premium).

I'm starting to believe you guys......

Just listened to Mike Farnsworth on tonights news being interviewed about the avalanche problems and he is certain that the Liberals are responsible! Then I started thinking what if it's the Liberals that are causing all the rain and keeping me from going steelheading!

I wonder what Chris is going to do when he finds out the Liberals are responsible for the losing streak that the Leafs and now the Canucks are on......

Yup we need to tar 'n feather them Liberal trouble makers!!!   :D
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 05:50:53 PM »

Just listened to Mike Farnsworth on tonights news being interviewed about the avalanche problems and he is certain that the Liberals are responsible! Then I started thinking what if it's the Liberals that are causing all the rain and keeping me from going steelheading!

I wonder what Chris is going to do when he finds out the Liberals are responsible for the losing streak that the Leafs and now the Canucks are on......

Yup we need to tar 'n feather them Liberal trouble makers!!!   :D
You better go and have a talk to Christy on Thursday when she is in Chilliwack. ;D ;D ;D

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 06:01:49 PM »

You better go and have a talk to Christy on Thursday when she is in Chilliwack. ;D ;D ;D

I'll see you there, Chris.   ;D

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 06:04:31 PM »

Need a few questions to ask her Chris?  ;D There's just a few things about the facts in the BC Rail deal she may want to clear up.. Geez AF How do I identify you? I'll make the pilgrimage......I'll be the guy in the pinko commie outfit ;)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 06:44:08 PM »

I'll see you there, Chris.   ;D
My Liberal membership expired a few years ago, I have not renewed, needless to say. Also I am not welcome at Liberal functions. ;D ;D

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 07:13:06 PM »

My Liberal membership expired a few years ago, I have not renewed, needless to say. Also I am not welcome at Liberal functions. ;D ;D

I'm not a member either, not sure if I would be welcome....

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 09:15:31 PM »

Now I'm all bummed out - and AF was gonna buy us a nice lunch while he serenaded us with his huge repertoire of Woodie Guthrie songs..... ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 10:12:59 PM »

I'm not a member either, not sure if I would be welcome....
It should be open to the public, check tomorrow's papers.

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 07:13:45 AM »

About time - good to see you waking up.