Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 4877 times)

Riverman

• old fart
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2010, 08:35:53 AM »

Merry Christmas to all.A special thanks to everyone who make this site the best there is.May they always fish.
Riverman

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2010, 10:57:34 AM »

Merry Wetmas from the Land Of Incessant Sky-Water!  ;D

armytruck

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2010, 11:14:08 AM »

"Everyone ought to believe in something;  I believe I'll go fishing."

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2010, 11:52:56 AM »

A good video to watch and listen to at Christmas. Many may have seen it, 26 million views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

arimaBOATER

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2010, 12:29:34 PM »

Chris ..."now that was a good vid" Powerful.

Here's one for ya....in You Tube search box type in:  ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU                      7yr old Rhema Marvanne

Or type in : Blue Christmas                                             she also sings that song. (she has alot of vids on You Tube...even singing at the start of the Dallas Cowboy football game. )
  This little sweetie pie is quite talented & the camera work is really good as well !!!
Came across her vids while wanting to listen to Elvis singing Blue Christmas just last night.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 12:38:06 PM by arimaBOATER »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2010, 02:34:12 PM »

Best Fishes to members of FWR

arimaBOATER

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 05:03:19 AM »

Should not keep these "crazy hrs" but the season tends to have an effect.............since it's between CHRISTmas & New Yrs...thought I'd mention.................... HEAVY DUTY........ FREAK ME OUT................... or WHAT...I surfed the 700 Club Website earlier & clicked on their past tv show about some Washington Redskin NFL kicker...& who do they report on ??????????????????????? .....& the gal 7-8yr old girl with the boomiing voice &&&&& ...................... that surprize singing group in the mall.
Interesting very interesting !!!
By the way soon & very soon the movie "IT'S A MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD" will be on the boob tube SO........................if ya get  chance RECORD IT as it has to be the "MOST FUNNY MOVIE OF ALL TIME "   
:D :D :D :D :D............the only other movie that weven barely come close is the movie....Planes Trains & Automobles.  God bless & Merry Christmas to alll ya who were NEVER given that greeting .................& HAPPY NEW YR to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................... should I not re-surface soon....God Bless& Happy New Yr. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 05:08:05 AM by arimaBOATER »