Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Found: Rod & Reel  (Read 3741 times)

Last Cast

• Live to Fish ~ Fish to Live
Found: Rod & Reel
« on: October 03, 2010, 09:31:51 PM »

I fished out a rod & reel from the Vedder mid-river late today.  If you think this maybe yours, email or PM me with the particulars.  I'd be happy to return it.

ericd

Re: Found: Rod & Reel
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 12:50:43 PM »

How do you lose a rod?

NiceFish

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 05:24:21 PM »

if you fall in the water?

staffy

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 06:08:42 PM »

(1) You got some fish and carry them by using both of your hands, totally forgot the rod
(2) some ppl bring a spare rod or rod/reel combo for fishing and left one at the fishing spot

Last Cast

• Live to Fish ~ Fish to Live
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »

I saw a fisherman fighting a spring, then he suddenly slipped and fell, badly injuring his wrist or arm.  While I didn't actually see the rod go in the water as he was a bit downstream of me, I saw the fellow motioning to others that it had, then I saw the guy leave soon after with his dad, who was also fishing, but they had only one rod in tow.  About an hour after the incident, I accidentally hooked his rod.  I was fishing the same area yesterday, but the two were not fishing.  Too bad, because it was coho city out there yesterday ;D ;D ;D Its been 4 years since I've hooked that many coho in one spot.  Everyone was getting them ... and no springs or chums to be seen anywhere!  I guess that'll all change with the rain we've had.