Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sockeye Frenzy Causing Concerns, Chilliwack Progress  (Read 8803 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Sockeye Frenzy Causing Concerns, Chilliwack Progress
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 08:40:45 AM »

3 more sleeps till the insanity is over for at least another year (hopefully more).  It's like a really long party.  Now it is just trying to figure out who is gonna clean up the mess and who is stuck with the check. 
We will get as much as we can on the 16th, it depends on how many will take up the challenge on October 16th.

When we get the CVRCS's BC River's Day event (www.cleanrivers.ca) done in one weeks time planning will start in full force.

We have some financial support from Chilliwack Dart and Tackle and the use of Fisheries and Oceans truck or two. I know more support will come once we ask for it.

strobes

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2010, 08:34:04 AM »

Hey Chris,  any update on the river cleanup. My dad is interested in coming out to help as well.
<>{Early to bed...early to rise...fish all day...make up lies}<>

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 03:51:41 AM »

Hey Chris,  any update on the river cleanup. My dad is interested in coming out to help as well.
We will start working on this now we completed the CVRCCS's BC River's Day celebration and cleanup yesterday. it will be ago on Oct 16th but we need to a few days to get financial support etc.. Please keep the day open and those with boats will be needed as well to tackle the bars. Thanks for offering to help.