Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL Smack Talk 10-11  (Read 236076 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: NHL Smack Talk 10-11
« Reply #405 on: January 04, 2011, 12:22:44 AM »

ROFL - Versteeg for Raymond and Torres.  That is insanity.

You must be from the Brian Burke school of thought that still thinks Kaberle is worth a top 6 forward and a 1st round pick.

You must excuse Chris and other Laugh fans. Their "grate" team is playing .500 hockey ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #406 on: January 05, 2011, 08:51:09 PM »

Rhino how you doing over there? LOL

Must suck having both of your favorite teams really sucking this year. Canucks dominating 3-0 after 2 periods.  Flames will be having a fire sale at the trade deadline. Wouldnt be surprised to see Iginla waive his no trade clause

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #407 on: January 05, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »

Must suck having both of your favorite teams really sucking this year. Canucks dominating 3-0 after 2 periods.  Flames will be having a fire sale at the trade deadline. Wouldnt be surprised to see Iginla waive his no trade clause

Unlike the Laughs, the Flames still have their 1st round pick which should be a fairly high one.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #408 on: January 06, 2011, 06:58:48 PM »

Another win tonight, the New Year is looking bright or have I said that before? ;D ;D ;D

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #409 on: January 06, 2011, 08:29:50 PM »

Thanks for thinking of me. :P :P :P I was actually gona pm you so I can take you on a steelheading day some time soon.As promised. Most weekends should be ok for me. You pick a date that works and Ill try and make it happen. Cant do jan 21 and 22nd tho.

I want Iggy to leave. He paid Calgary a great service as a fantastic captain.No one can take that from him. I hope he can go to a team that can give him a good shot at the cup again.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #410 on: January 06, 2011, 08:42:51 PM »

Another win tonight, the New Year is looking bright or have I said that before? ;D ;D ;D

The Make Beliefs almost pulled another Canadian Junior tonight. They will be back to their losing ways again or have I said that before ? ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #411 on: January 06, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »

Thanks for thinking of me. :P :P :P I was actually gona pm you so I can take you on a steelheading day some time soon.As promised. Most weekends should be ok for me. You pick a date that works and Ill try and make it happen. Cant do jan 21 and 22nd tho.

I want Iggy to leave. He paid Calgary a great service as a fantastic captain.No one can take that from him. I hope he can go to a team that can give him a good shot at the cup again.

Actually if its the Vedder thats not much of a secret spot LOL I dont fish the Vedder much during steelhead season, I fish a different river for steelhead. Maybe we can arrange something in the spring for cutthroat or something?

As much as I hate the Flames I like Iginla. Classy guy.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #412 on: January 07, 2011, 01:51:06 PM »

Actually if its the Vedder thats not much of a secret spot LOL I dont fish the Vedder much during steelhead season, I fish a different river for steelhead. Maybe we can arrange something in the spring for cutthroat or something?

As much as I hate the Flames I like Iginla. Classy guy.

Hey at least we agree on Iggy!  ;)

Anything goes for me. I am not as seasoned as you so i dont think I would be of any help with cutties. We can try squamish if you like or a river on the island. I easy. You call it and i will oblige as i owe you!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #413 on: January 07, 2011, 06:22:08 PM »

We are rolling, rolling, rolling right along  ;D ;D ;D tonight leading 8 -1 tonight after 2 frames.

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #414 on: January 07, 2011, 06:35:01 PM »

Playoffs here we come!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
What a great team we have!
GO LEAFS GO!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #415 on: January 07, 2011, 07:24:00 PM »

Playoffs here we come!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
What a great team we have!
GO LEAFS GO!
Our friends are still deciding how to come up with a reply to this evenings game. ;D ;D ;D What a team we are. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #416 on: January 07, 2011, 07:41:14 PM »

Atlanta must have been playing their 3rd string goalie.  ;D Pfft....playoffs ?  ;D ;D The Leafs statistically are worst this year than last.....and we all know how they finished.  ;D What a great GM Burkie is.

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #417 on: January 07, 2011, 08:04:58 PM »

its a long season and the canucks may just go south! :P :P we shall see how the sisters and bobby whoooooo fare in the next half. Eeven if they do make the playoffs everyone know that the casuks are choke artists :D :D :D :P :P

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #418 on: January 07, 2011, 08:14:54 PM »

What would a Laugh and Flames fan possibly know about playoffs ? ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #419 on: January 07, 2011, 08:38:46 PM »

Their is no way the Canucks will keep up this current pace ( like one loss in their last 18 or something ) but their is no way they wont be challenging for the Presidents trophy. The team this year is just that good. They are balanced all the way through and this is possibly the best team we as Canucks fans have ever seen.

Leafs, will its just another season where they dont make the playoffs. Once every 10 games or so they fluke out ( like tonight ) and give their fans some false hope.

Belong to the "4 F Club"