Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL Smack Talk 10-11  (Read 234357 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: NHL Smack Talk 10-11
« Reply #255 on: November 22, 2010, 03:48:41 PM »

All teams goes through peaks and valleys. At the end of the season, the Canucks will be in the playoffs while the Leafs are limbering up for a long golf season.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2010, 11:04:00 AM »

All teams goes through peaks and valleys. At the end of the season, the Canucks will be in the playoffs while the Leafs are limbering up for a long golf season.
We are out of the valley now and well on our way to the Cup, another easy win last night.

Damien

• Old Timer
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2010, 09:40:56 AM »

I'm going to the game tonight, against the Div leading Avs.

Please show up, Nucks.

:-\

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2010, 10:29:56 AM »

I'm going to the game tonight, against the Div leading Avs.

Please show up, Nucks.

:-\

They'll definitely show up but whether they will elevate their play is another question all together.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2010, 07:03:03 PM »

They'll definitely show up but whether they will elevate their play is another question all together.
Losing confidence in your boys me thinks. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2010, 09:33:40 PM »

They'll be ready for Colorado on Wednesday ;D

Told you Chris  ;D ;D

Damien

• Old Timer
« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2010, 11:01:34 PM »

Great game.  Burr finding his stride.  Tambelini adding an nice speed and agressive on the offense type of element.  Lou didn't let in any stinkers.  Some 5 on 5 goals which are nice to see.

I hope they can string one more together on Friday versus the Sharks before hitting the road again.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2010, 11:01:08 PM »

Wow what a game!!! 6-1 thrashing of the Sharks. Thats back to back great games by the boys!!

Perfect night as the Leafs lost. Leafs now last in their division as Buffalo over takes them.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #263 on: November 27, 2010, 12:19:54 AM »

Perfect night as the Leafs lost. Leafs now last in their division as Buffalo over takes them.

Good to see the boys back in their usual standing. I hear the Boston Bruins is offering 40 year old Mark Recchi to the Leafs in return for Toronto's 1st and 2nd round pick in next year's draft.  ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #264 on: November 27, 2010, 06:40:12 PM »

Leafs lose again. They get shutout this time. Pretty pathetic bunch you have their Chris....... If I was a fan with season tickets I would be asking for a refund. Those are the most pathetic fans in all the NHL ( sorry Chris but its true ). How they can support a team that puts out crap year after year is beyond me. Its actually sad, ( but funny for us LOL ) their fans should be protesting the games not supporting them by selling out every game.

Give you an example. I am a DIE HARD Broncos fan. They suck this year. I admit they suck. I am mad they suck. I have their logo tattooed on both my arms. I am as hardcore as you can get. I am not a blind fan though. I love my Broncos but if they suck I just say they suck.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

NiceFish

• Old Timer
« Reply #265 on: November 27, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »

A smart move burke can make here is to fire Ron Wilson he is the wrong guy at the helm of your team if you are trying to "re build" even if you are rebuilding backasswards like burke does. He's a coach you bring in for a veteran team who has a shot at playoff success, atleast he was when he was "with the times"

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #266 on: November 27, 2010, 07:30:39 PM »

Leafs lose again. They get shutout this time. Pretty pathetic bunch you have their Chris....... If I was a fan with season tickets I would be asking for a refund. Those are the most pathetic fans in all the NHL ( sorry Chris but its true ). How they can support a team that puts out crap year after year is beyond me. Its actually sad, ( but funny for us LOL ) their fans should be protesting the games not supporting them by selling out every game.

Give you an example. I am a DIE HARD Broncos fan. They suck this year. I admit they suck. I am mad they suck. I have their logo tattooed on both my arms. I am as hardcore as you can get. I am not a blind fan though. I love my Broncos but if they suck I just say they suck.
I will never say that about my team as we have the youngest team in the league and our turn will come. Have to get on a conference call in a couple of minutes. ;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #267 on: November 27, 2010, 08:15:01 PM »

I will never say that about my team as we have the youngest team in the league and our turn will come. Have to get on a conference call in a couple of minutes. ;D ;D ;D

6 years of not making the playoffs. Its time to call a spade a spade. It shouldnt take 6 years to get into the playoffs.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #268 on: November 28, 2010, 12:13:36 AM »

Just got home from a party. Gee the Leafs lost again. Pity ! The guy they should fire is Brian Burke. He gave two 1st round picks to Boston for an underachieving Phil Kessel. Poor Rhino, both his teams lost tonight. Even worse, they scored a grand total of 1 goal between his 2 teams. ;D

NiceFish

• Old Timer
« Reply #269 on: November 28, 2010, 07:37:44 AM »

well FA I don't think the organization as a whole is smart enough to rid themselves of Brian Burke, since they were stupid enough to poach this idiot from Anaheim