Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Got my Daiwa Bradia 2500R  (Read 6308 times)

ssd0904

Got my Daiwa Bradia 2500R
« on: May 11, 2010, 03:51:56 PM »

Well, i was going for Shimano Stradic CI4, but found the greatest deal ever, and got Daiwa Bradia 2500R for saltwater. Firstly, it's reeling is AMAZIN. Like i can't compare it to my Daiwa Cy 3500. I got it from an American Website (I guess i can't tell on the site) that ships internationally, and got it in 1 day! (I ordered it on Sunday, but their international department wasn't there so sent it yestuday, and my mom got it this morening) Awesom! Got the reel for $135, + $15 shipping, + $17 Tax. I also ordered some spoons, Gulp Minnows, etc. They also gave me a free t-shirt and sticker. I'm so exicted with the nice weatehr and REEL! 2500 R is 3000 gear with 2500 spool. They had 2500 but they ran out i only had the choice of 2500R to 3000 so i chose 2500R. Apparently it's normal price is about $300, so it's really cheap.
Anyways, i will put a review after i use it and put pics on too. Thanks for reading.

Nitroholic

Re: Got my Daiwa Bradia 2500R
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 09:34:22 AM »

let me guess, you did this?

http://tacklewarehouse.com/promo/daiwa.HTML use promo code daiwabradia

add to cart and go to checkout

click this http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/malone/

add something cheap to your cart and go to check out

should have the reel in your cart for $135

andychan

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:44:30 PM »

Well, i was going for Shimano Stradic CI4, but found the greatest deal ever, and got Daiwa Bradia 2500R for saltwater. Firstly, it's reeling is AMAZIN. Like i can't compare it to my Daiwa Cy 3500. I got it from an American Website (I guess i can't tell on the site) that ships internationally, and got it in 1 day! (I ordered it on Sunday, but their international department wasn't there so sent it yestuday, and my mom got it this morening) Awesom! Got the reel for $135, + $15 shipping, + $17 Tax. I also ordered some spoons, Gulp Minnows, etc. They also gave me a free t-shirt and sticker. I'm so exicted with the nice weatehr and REEL! 2500 R is 3000 gear with 2500 spool. They had 2500 but they ran out i only had the choice of 2500R to 3000 so i chose 2500R. Apparently it's normal price is about $300, so it's really cheap.
Anyways, i will put a review after i use it and put pics on too. Thanks for reading.

That would be awesome, I've been looking at reel. You use mono or firewire?

ssd0904

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 12:49:41 PM »

let me guess, you did this?

http://tacklewarehouse.com/promo/daiwa.HTML use promo code daiwabradia

add to cart and go to checkout

click this http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/malone/

add something cheap to your cart and go to check out

should have the reel in your cart for $135

Yes but i didnt use the coupon you had on there but that one works too. I was gonna tell if people asked but you listed it for me, thx!  ;D

ssd0904

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 12:52:40 PM »

That would be awesome, I've been looking at reel. You use mono or firewire?
Firewire? I put braid on it for first time in my life (powerpro) it looks awesome 150m powerpro fills the spool PERFECTLY. Look what the person above posted and do what he says to you and then order it (15dollar shipping) + tax is about 10 percent i didnt pay any brokerage or duties only tax but you might so watch out. But usually it's only 10 percent tax so dont worry i was paranoid i would pay like 100 tax but only 17 so it's fine. And yeah it is awesome and also you can get other reels 10 percent off but bradia was really cheap. You should get bradia i really recommend it best really ever!