Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Toronto Blue jays  (Read 2395 times)

rhino

• Old Timer
Toronto Blue jays
« on: April 14, 2010, 12:47:57 AM »

what a start!!! as usual of course but i do like the young pitchers and i knew we would not have any offense issues BUT THE MOUNT IS VERY QUESTIONABLE/SHAKY. if you are fan of the jays or baseball join the thread. i do have a feeling that most people on this site hate Toronto and wont be fans of any Toronto team but its worth a try. maybe we will change the thread name to jays smack talk later on. ;D ;D ;D ;D

GO JAYS!!!

i think i will go to see a game when they come to Seattle this year. anyone up for Washington state fishing/baseball trip?

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Toronto Blue jays
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 08:12:29 AM »

I am a huge baseball fan. Also a big fan of the Dodgers. I am still a fan of the Blue Jays though seeing as they are Canada's only team. Dodgers first and foremost though.

I was really surprised to see Shawn Marcum start the way he has after having surgery. Romero pitched a gem yesterday probably the best game of his young career. Vernon Wells is on FIRE!!!! Hopefully he corrected all his mistakes from last year and this is really the way he will play all year. They are starting well even without their top player from last year Aaron Hill.

The Washington trip sounds like fun for me. I might be interested in something like that.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

rhino

• Old Timer
Re: Toronto Blue jays
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 01:33:59 PM »

Dodgers are gona do well. Man Ram is awesome!

Romero is my new favorite jay!!! what a game he pitched! ;D ;D I think they can do it with the current roster. Injureys concern me always with the jays tho. :-\

Lets look at schedules and get some people together and do a washington trip! I have never fished in US so wouldn't know where to start but can look into scoring some tickets for sure.