Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Great site to view really nice fishing & outdr. pics.  (Read 4492 times)

arimaBOATER

Great site to view really nice fishing & outdr. pics.
« on: February 11, 2010, 05:51:39 PM »

Know Rodney likes to take outdr. pictures of fishing & the great outdrs.  Anyways hope yous will check out this site to view alot of interesting pics of fish etc...
It all started when I wanted to know more about the fresh water lake right by Seattle. It is 20 plus miles long & has good depth.
There is trout perch & salmon in the lake. (don't eat the resident fish as they may contain PCBs) The lake is called Lake Washington.
The lenght is like going from Vancouver to Pitt Meadows , to give ya an idea of it's lenght.

Anyways came across a site: www.washingtonlakes.com At top of page click on FEATURES then on "fish gallery" Also click on LAKES then on "lake gallery" You will be able to view 673 & 1677 pics. I believe we have American members on this site but know many Canadians like to fish in Washington St & Americans like our BC waters. Very very interesting pics on that site "for sure".

wizard

Re: Great site to view really nice fishing & outdr. pics.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »

I think most of those triploid rainbows are from "Rufus Woods" reservoir in Washington, connected by Columbia river.  An interesting history to that system that's for sure.  The dam there is the second largest hyrdopower producer in the united states.  Big fish including walleye bass brookies and bass.  look it up.