Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DREAMS can be so real sometimes...  (Read 1481 times)

arimaBOATER

DREAMS can be so real sometimes...
« on: April 29, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

Wife woke me from my deep sleep right in the middle of my dream the other am.... Man...I was having such adventures in the dream so it was dis appointing alittle to have to be awakened.  Riding motorcycles & also was buying a boat which inturn I was going to flip it to another buyer.................................................................. A few yrs ago had a dream inwhich I won the 6 49 ...in the millions. It was such a great feeling !!! When awaking & realized it was "just a dream"....it kinda took me over an hour to get over the dis appointing feeling that I was not a millionaire ---------------------------------------------- Dreams can be interesting------------------------------------------------

milo

• Old Timer
Re: DREAMS can be so real sometimes...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 07:24:11 PM »

Next time you dream about a lottery win, make sure to remember the numbers and play them.
You never know...life is full of mysteries.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »

milo you are so right on that one...."life is full of mysteries"... & will add in... "life is stranger than fiction"..... How does one explain when someone wins the 6 49 more than once in their life ??? ----Another story: A Chinese man coming back from China (or Hong Kong) 12 or so yrs ago... His plane had a stop over in Vancouver on route to Edmonton & he decides to buy one 6 49 ticket ($1 back then)..................... He won the top pay out & it was the very 1st time he ever played !!!!!------------------------------ If ya want to dream alot have 1/2 tea spoon of peanut butter before going to bed...Makes me dream all night ! --------------- ( on a side note: if ya buy that natural peanut butter that ya have to keep in the fridge...sometimes the product will become very dry & hard to spread. Solution is to take some via spoon & put it on a plate & micro wave the peanut butter for 25 secs. It will come out "nice & creamy" CAUTION 25 secs only as anymore than that is not good)

marmot

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 12:42:56 PM »

( on a side note: if ya buy that natural peanut butter that ya have to keep in the fridge...sometimes the product will become very dry & hard to spread.

best

side

note

ever

river walker

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 06:15:28 PM »

::)   microwave 50 seconds and re stir
"Second best head..... STEELHEAD"