Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks - Leafs Year in Review  (Read 8912 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Canucks - Leafs Year in Review
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »

Nice win tonight to end the season. ;D ;D ;D

Bright year ahead. (2009 - 2010). ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 12:38:48 AM »

Nice win tonight to end the season. ;D ;D ;D

Bright year ahead. (2009 - 2010). ;D ;D ;D

Time to watch the Masters and work on that tan Chris. ;D

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 01:36:21 AM »

OK players ? They'll be superstars on the Leafs team. Wonder what your tune is going to be if they happen to land in Toronto.

both combined will never be a Sundin....pfffft if you think I'll change my mind on soft players... ::)

mojo  ;D

Soft? Guess you havent been wathing them lately. Did you see what happened to Henrik a few games ago? He got smashed in the face by a stick, was bleeding, than got up and finished his shift. Ya they are soft LOL. They have really toughened up.

Sedins are not going anywhere. Them, Luongo, Kesler and Burrows are all staying. Same with Mitchell and Bieksa I believe. Time to move Demitra....

Closet Leafs fan? Thats a laugh HAHAHA!!! I am a Philly fan and they have more cups than the Leafs. They won the year I was born.

Canucks in the playoffs, Leafs are not for the 4th time in a row. Thats all that really needs to be said......

Oh and Joseph wont be back in the NHL next year anywhere.

whats wrong with demitra? well ok hes a little soft but he does put up good numbers...if he came back cheaper next year i would take him......dump edler.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 01:58:30 PM »

Keep Edler. He's still developing and will likely form into the next Ohlund style player with a little more offensive touch. I think Ohlund will probably be the defensemen that goes.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 06:57:40 PM »

Demitra is too soft. The Sedins have gotten stronger and stronger every year. I think we need some grit. Take the money that you used for Demitra and get someone that can do the dirty work in the corners.

Edler will be fine. Ohlund is going to end up being a Leaf next year. Burkie will go after him. He can have him LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 06:00:43 PM »

Demitra is signed for next season....

Just my personal opinion, keep the team intact as much as is possible over the offseason and wait till next offseason to pillage the rosters of teams with less savy GMs.
Actions speak louder than words.