Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: here kitty kitty  (Read 35051 times)

kingpin

• Old Timer
Re: here kitty kitty
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 06:37:49 PM »

If you dont like it dont rain on his parade and post it. Beautiful cat and should be great eating, nice one BCH.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

Derp

• Tight lines!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 08:08:20 AM »

Now tex why do you have to be such a faaag   ::)

LOL... Wow that was clever.  Did you come up with that on your own?

I don't have a problem with hunting, I just don't see the need or value to kill a mountain lion.  Killing a mountain lion on a type of "hunt" that is pretty far from what I to be actually "hunting", seems like nothing more than a macho ego-booster.  Especially when you go an post it on a site like this.

Just my two cents.
Tex

LOLz   ;D, but seriously!
In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind
Have a drink, have a drive
Go out and see what you can find

Tex

• Old Timer
  • Water...
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 08:52:14 AM »

If you dont like it dont rain on his parade and post it. Beautiful cat and should be great eating, nice one BCH.

With respect, kingpin, I'll rain on whomever's parade I so desire.  The only person who has a right to tell me what I can or cannot write is Rodney.  To paraphrase Voltaire, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

That said, I'm not here to bring the hate on BCHunter.  I'm sure he's probably a great guy with a lot of respect for the environment.  I just happen to disagree with the act of hunting/killing mountain lions.  I find it unneccessary and sad.

Tex

Derp

• Tight lines!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 03:15:55 PM »

With respect, kingpin, I'll rain on whomever's parade I so desire.  The only person who has a right to tell me what I can or cannot write is Rodney.  To paraphrase Voltaire, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

That said, I'm not here to bring the hate on BCHunter.  I'm sure he's probably a great guy with a lot of respect for the environment.  I just happen to disagree with the act of hunting/killing mountain lions.  I find it unneccessary and sad.

Tex

Tex, lets not get voltaire involved.
When the weather's fine

Tex

• Old Timer
  • Water...
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »

Ya, I guess it's not really his fault, is it?  lol

jetboatjim

• Old Timer
  • catching poachers.
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 08:56:59 AM »

so what do you do with a over-running population of imature males that have territories of many kilometers? what happens to these cats when the venture into the city?

I will support other user groups, we all have the rights to do whats legal.
if you dont like what you see dont look!

D again nice post...........love the dogs.

BCHunter

• Greenhorn Houndsman
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 06:42:34 AM »

wow, lots of haters..

the cat weighed 214lbs

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »

nice cat! i was thinking around the 200 mark, this will save some deers lives for sure
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

BCHunter

• Greenhorn Houndsman
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »

this past Saturday treed a Lynx and a the hounds grounded a Tom Cougar that was 1 inch away from being 7ft long...he nearly killed my lead hound Boone..(his tracking collar, remote shock collar and brass name plate collar saved his life!!! .I had to shoot the cat point blank while he was chewing Boones throat and kicking him with his back legs, the other hounds we baying around and nipping at the cat during this...i walked in looked for a clear path, found  two hounds that were a foot apart touched the cat with the 30-30  aiming in that foot opening and fired! a dead cat...

Tex

• Old Timer
  • Water...
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 10:03:51 AM »

BCH, help me with this, cause I really don't understand.  What is the value you get from this?  You nearly sacrifice your dog's life so you can get a new rug? 

Honestly, I'm not trying to be an my friend.  I don't have a problem with hunting on the whole, per se.  And I'm sure you're a great guy... I just don't get it.

Thanks,
Tex
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 10:10:15 AM by Tex »

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 06:35:32 PM »

Guess you can't keep the second tom eh. I've always wanted to know what you have to go throuhg after killing an animal in self defence, or did you even report it? I guess there is the possibility you have more than 1 tag... how many tags are you aloud to have for cougars per year?

limit time

• http://www.svmatch.com/allusers/4/
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 07:01:10 PM »

BCH, help me with this, cause I really don't understand.  What is the value you get from this?  You nearly sacrifice your dog's life so you can get a new rug? 

Honestly, I'm not trying to be an ***.  I don't have a problem with hunting on the whole, per se.  And I'm sure you're a great guy... I just don't get it.

Thanks,
Tex

......tex, this is called hunters' cabin(HUNTERS)! for a guy or gal that doesn't hunt you sure like to lurk in this forum. whats your deal? are you affiliated with a terrorist group such as peta...?

PS. its people like you that want to take away our HERITAGE!   

Derp

• Tight lines!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 08:55:46 PM »

Honestly, I'm not trying to be an ***.  I don't have a problem with hunting on the whole, per se.  And I'm sure you're a great guy... I just don't get it.

Thanks,
Tex

......tex, this is called hunters' cabin(HUNTERS)! for a guy or gal that doesn't hunt you sure like to lurk in this forum. whats your deal? are you affiliated with a terrorist group such as peta...?

PS. its people like you that want to take away our HERITAGE!   

x2  if you don't like it, you can geeettt outt!!
When the weather's fine

BCHunter

• Greenhorn Houndsman
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 10:31:35 PM »

i had a second tag and cancelled it after killing the cat, so i am done for killing cougars this year now...but not chasing a treeing them for pics. Plus i can still chase Lynx and Bobcats

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 10:43:36 PM »

i hear they are a little more difficult to keep treed. they will jump from tree to tree and the dogs will lose them, or so i hear.