Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: merritt murder  (Read 5539 times)

swampdonkey

Re: merritt murder
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 08:22:33 AM »

glad to see they got him

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »

Even a good tazering wouldn't reprogram that guys toque. I'd say he's off to the funny farm. Too bad he didn't get some help before he did what he did.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

mykisscrazy

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 12:16:25 PM »

This is a "Fishing" site is it not? What the heck is this doing here? This is not the place!

salmon river

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 02:16:13 PM »

Kim Robinson did what the RCMP could not. Good for him.

Don't the RCMP have search dogs? or at least available to them? This guy was within 20 minutes walking time of town. (I know I have done that walk once years ago into town from near where he was found) Yet they could not find him. Why only 30 officers looking too? Seems rather low to me for a manhunt looking for someone that killed 3 people.

This is a "Fishing" site is it not? What the heck is this doing here? This is not the place!

This is the general discussion area of the forum.

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »

Were pretty brazen, and sometimes don't care if it's not about fishing.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 02:36:32 PM »

That's for the moderators to decide. ;)

This is indeed a fishing discussion forum but as long as posting of non-fishing related topics are not out of control, we will tolerate it.

I am glad that so far participants are able to be moderate by mostly discussing fishing on the discussion forum. There are other discussion forums such as fishbc and flybc where an NFR section is set up. We do not intend to do that because the large number of posts in a wide range of topics would be too difficult to moderate. It makes this discussion forum not as personal as others, but this is more practical if your objective on here is to find fishing related information. If there are other concerns, please email info@fishingwithrod.com.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 06:50:40 PM »

Kim Robinson did what the RCMP could not. Good for him.

Don't the RCMP have search dogs? or at least available to them? This guy was within 20 minutes walking time of town. (I know I have done that walk once years ago into town from near where he was found) Yet they could not find him. Why only 30 officers looking too? Seems rather low to me for a manhunt looking for someone that killed 3 people.

This is the general discussion area of the forum.

and you know this how??????? ::) ::) ::)

mojo always curious....
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley