Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CANUCKS CLINCH!!  (Read 22750 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: CANUCKS CLINCH!!
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2007, 06:11:40 AM »

oh boy....such a clever post..guess I could surf the net and find all kinds of Cannots pics suggesting total failure l...but I prefer to use my own devices(stats excepted)...not slink around the net lookin' for lame pics....but very commendable you took the time to search and post....must really have the Leafs on your mind there TH.....roflmaopimp!!!!!!!!

mojo loves to see the Cannots fans in a dither... :D :D :D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2007, 07:46:04 AM »

I dont need to use pictures I use cold hard facts. Fact is if you think the Sedins are girls than I guess two girls are doing better than your whole precious Laughs team. You can say all you want about Luongo holding this team together you just keep paying him those compliments as obviously you know he is better than any goalie your Laughs well ever see.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2007, 12:04:14 PM »

I wouldn't say "the best goalie the Leafs will ever see"....but I'll go along with the idea that the Cannots are nothin' without Luongo...as for the sisters...yeah....3 players on the Leafs hold up to them...they(sisters) are great hockey players with a mind of one...the rest of the Leafs own the rest of the Cannots.. ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2007, 12:25:20 PM »

who ya gonna send in to handle it...Cooke???...Nazzy???...a couple of gurls?

How about Cowan??? The fighter with hands of gold! LOL  Need you be reminded that even if the canucks only make it to the first round, thats further than your Leafs will make it this season?!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2007, 01:17:31 PM »

Never mind about making through the first round. The Canucks have achieved more than the Laughs already.

1) Clinched a playoff spot. The Laughs are still trying to find out what it is ;D

2) 6-1 win over a team with all that secondary scoring and great goaltender  :D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2007, 02:34:03 PM »

We are still rolling.  ;D ;D ;D 

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2007, 02:50:39 PM »

Only in Toronto does winning one game constitutes a roll  ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2007, 03:28:50 PM »

who ya gonna send in to handle it...Cooke???...Nazzy???...a couple of gurls?

How about Cowan??? The fighter with hands of gold! LOL  Need you be reminded that even if the canucks only make it to the first round, thats further than your Leafs will make it this season?!

need you be reminded that the Cannots have never won the cup....as for Cowan...pffft...minor league over-achiever...and I wouldn't count the Leafs out of it yet...its close..but not a done deal... ;D

mojo

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2007, 03:30:00 PM »

Never mind about making through the first round. The Canucks have achieved more than the Laughs already.

1) Clinched a playoff spot. The Laughs are still trying to find out what it is ;D

2) 6-1 win over a team with all that secondary scoring and great goaltender  :D

yeah....all that glory over "1" game...yep...cannots are winners...or is that weiners... ::)

mojo

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2007, 04:15:47 PM »

and I wouldn't count the Leafs out of it yet...its close..but not a done deal... ;D

It's over baby, it's over. Only one fan in Leaf Nation is still in denial.....

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »

and I wouldn't count the Leafs out of it yet...its close..but not a done deal... ;D

It's over baby, it's over. Only one fan in Leaf Nation is still in denial.....

hehehe...ya check the scores tonight FA.....yep...Leafs got a few breaks...and the sisters still will wilt in the post-season...;)))

mojo postin' in the third person....again....still....bug ya??? :D :D :D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2007, 10:48:34 PM »

notice the lack of personal taunts in my post...this is called class...commenting negatively about anothers' posting habits or anything else is lame......got it..ok....class dismissed ;D

hehehe....gettin' to you desperately believer fan ;D.  its called trash talk, but if its too much for you to handle, i'll tone it down a wee bit....sorry. i forgot, these are trying times for you.   ;D

Lumps

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2007, 03:04:22 AM »

I heard the laughs are trying to get Wendy Clark out of retirement, they need to do something.
Best 4 wheel drive I ever had was a company 2 wheel drive.