Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Nice Roll Tonight  (Read 6044 times)

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
Re: A Nice Roll Tonight
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »

It's always funny how lately the high lights of a leafs game is always followed by the high lights of golf  ;D ;D ;D .

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 12:40:28 AM »

It's always funny how lately the high lights of a leafs game is always followed by the high lights of golf  ;D ;D ;D .

ROTFL ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 12:03:33 AM »

Dont look now but the Rangers are now tied with the Leafs and are red hot. Rangers fired 57 shots tonight against the Islanders and only got one goal on him. DiPietro was awesome!!

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 05:49:13 AM »

c'mon BB...a red-hot team doesn't score one goal in 60 shots...a team thats not getting bounces does that...but agreed to a point...the Rangers are steppin' up and makin' a run for it...will be an interesting finish with the conference all jammed up...7 teams within 7 points....76 points bein' the Isles in 7th  and Boston with 69 in 12th...is gonna be a crap shoot methinks....let the sweatin' begin... ;D

mojo
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 05:53:09 AM by mojoman »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley