Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 4x4's  (Read 2301 times)

bentrod

• Old Timer
4x4's
« on: March 03, 2007, 07:43:15 AM »

Ok, I'm bored this morning.  Do any of you have any experience with AFE cold air intake filters?  I have one on my Chevy 2005, 2500 HD.  I also matched the exhaust.  I'm contemplating adding the AFE torque tube.  The dealer tells me that there is no difference between the aftermarket and the factory intake tube.  I'm also going to add a superchip in the near future.  I'm looking for a little more horsies and gaining some fuel efficiency.  Any other mods you'd recommend? 

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: 4x4's
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 09:51:20 AM »

Ok, I'm bored this morning.  Do any of you have any experience with AFE cold air intake filters?  I have one on my Chevy 2005, 2500 HD.  I also matched the exhaust.  I'm contemplating adding the AFE torque tube.  The dealer tells me that there is no difference between the aftermarket and the factory intake tube.  I'm also going to add a superchip in the near future.  I'm looking for a little more horsies and gaining some fuel efficiency.  Any other mods you'd recommend? 

just like you said, I have the cold air intake, Flowmaster cat back exhaust and the superchip.. unless you are willing to start changing internals' that's about all you can really do to gain any noticeable improvements in performance

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!