Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My ex Teacher Sleeps with a Student  (Read 2119 times)

DionJL

• Old Timer
My ex Teacher Sleeps with a Student
« on: February 02, 2007, 08:46:26 PM »

So just heared word that one of my ex teachers that taught at middle school (age 11-13) then got promoted to my highschool is about to get charged with sleeping with a student.

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20070202_202036_5164

Of all the teachers i've ever had he was the creepiest. He always hit on the girls (this is in grade 8, age 13). Most of the guys in the class hated him. And only a few of the girls were smart enough to see through his act.  He'd always brag about his "hot" wife, who was definatly beautiful, but tended to look like the photo that comes with the frame. I think almost every guy that ever had him would testify that he of all people would be most likely to have "relations" with a student.
It will be interesting to see how things go.

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
Re: My ex Teacher Sleeps with a Student
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 11:41:27 PM »

known of 3 in my schools from grades 7-12, one left his job when rumors began to spread...
The Bigger The Better!

Derp

• Tight lines!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 12:25:13 AM »

So just heared word that one of my ex teachers that taught at middle school (age 11-13) then got promoted to my highschool is about to get charged with sleeping with a student.

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20070202_202036_5164

Of all the teachers i've ever had he was the creepiest. He always hit on the girls (this is in grade 8, age 13). Most of the guys in the class hated him. And only a few of the girls were smart enough to see through his act.  He'd always brag about his "hot" wife, who was definatly beautiful, but tended to look like the photo that comes with the frame. I think almost every guy that ever had him would testify that he of all people would be most likely to have "relations" with a student.
It will be interesting to see how things go.

hey D. hahah had the same sick guy for my grade 11 english class a couple years back, i hated the guys guts!!  Always comming to class in super tight high shorts and sitting on peoples desks and hitting on the chicks. Not cool! they guy should hang  >:(
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 01:20:17 AM by Rodney »
In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind
Have a drink, have a drive
Go out and see what you can find

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 12:37:14 AM »

I wasn't gonna mention the name until he actually gets charged and they release his name. No point in mentioning it until there is viable proof that he did anything.

BTW, who are you? would i know you from school?

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 07:44:45 AM »

IN GRADE 11 MY BUDDY HAD SEXY TIME WITH THE FRENCH TEACHER !