Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Computer Help Needed  (Read 2036 times)

HARLEY

• flyfishing
Computer Help Needed
« on: December 24, 2006, 07:58:47 AM »

This is a two part question about printing pictures--First could you please tell me how to print a 8 by 10 picture from  a picture that I have on photobucket--Second, I was fooling around with one of the pictures on photobucket and pressed the move button--a notice appeared stateing that if I did move the picture I would lose the direct link to the picture-I pressed the move button and of coarse the computer was right and the picture disappeared-now I cannot find it--where would the picture have gone and can I get it back..

Thank You in advance and Merry Christmas,
harley

keithr

• If you want to know about me, see my website.
    • Our place in Mexico
Re: Computer Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 08:17:26 AM »

I'm holding that picture for ransom -- just send me all your fly fishing tackle and I'll realease it.  Otherwise I'll start making painfull crops to it and make you and it suffer by sending you little parts I've snipped off.  If you tell any COs it will go right into the recycle bin. ;D

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 12:00:43 PM »

WOW--I am totally surprised that after 60 views no one knows how to do this--keithr certainly has a great Christmas spirit and suggestion as a solution--I thank you for your kind thoughts.

Once Again Merry Christmas,
harley

EZ_Rolling

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 02:20:35 PM »

I have never tried to print from photobucket and don't understand why you just wouldn't print them from your computer .... I may be wrong but I believe photobucket reduces the file size of the picture and printing a 8 x 10 of almost any digital photo will give you a pixilated mess, unless it is a monster file size.

so sorry not really much help.

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 08:49:53 PM »

EZ_Rolling:
Thanks for your reply-the reason that I am trying to print from photobucket is because a short time ago my hard drive in my computer failed and had to be replaced-thus the only place that still had my pictures available was in my photbucket account--now I would really like to print a picture for a friend but the only access to my pictures is stored in photobucket. Any good ideas will be be appreciated.

Merry Christmas,
harley

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 11:35:14 PM »

Right click on your Photobucket pic (copy) and save (paste) to picture file on your computer. Hope that helps old boy.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 03:36:23 PM »

Right click on your Photobucket pic (copy) and save (paste) to picture file on your computer. Hope that helps old boy.

Worked like a charm---Thank You

harley