Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Toronto vs Boston  (Read 7022 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Toronto vs Boston
« on: November 16, 2006, 08:15:44 PM »

Make Beliefs got beat by Boston 2-1 in overtime. Just keeping you folks updated.  ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Toronto vs Boston
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »

true enuff....the budz dropped the ball tonight....but is all gonna come out in the wash....can't win every game...but it is nice to win your share.....;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

2:40

• Old Timer
  • Floss your teeth, not your fish!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 09:56:27 PM »

Now is that nice?  :o  :D Do I come up and say, "Just so all you nuck fans know, the Cannots have lost 7 of their last 10". No, because I'm enjoying the ROLL and couting up the 9 of a possible 10 points in the last 5 games. Hey, that aint bad...aint bad at all dont you say mojoman?!  :D :D :D :D

Thanks though FA.  ;D ;D ;D
I have a right to fish and a responsibility to treat this right as a privilege.

Ethics is your actions and behaviour when no one is watching.

A problem well stated is a problem half solved.

Since when was snagging just a question of ethics and personal choice?

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 10:53:12 PM »

Now is that nice?  :o  :D Do I come up and say, "Just so all you nuck fans know, the Cannots have lost 7 of their last 10". No, because I'm enjoying the ROLL and couting up the 9 of a possible 10 points in the last 5 games. Hey, that aint bad...aint bad at all dont you say mojoman?!  :D :D :D :D

Mojoman summed it quite well. You can't win them all. ;D Another point closer to my receiving a brand new Stealth float from Chris  ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 08:38:54 AM »

Mojoman summed it quite well. You can't win them all. ;D Another point closer to my receiving a brand new Stealth float from Chris  ;D
You have already lost as the poor boys are finished for this season. ;D Even BS has lost interest in them. ;D ;D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 08:44:38 AM »

LOL you Laugh's fans are so cute the way you hang on to stats and such !!!  how bout the stat that shows the Laugh's always fall of the pace halfway through the season.. this loss to Boston is just the first of many many many to come !!!! And as for the Nuck's they have been without two of their top defencemen both of which are back in the lineup now.. and even with their injuries they still managed to dominate the play of every game !! now they will find the back of the net and quickly gather up any places they have lost in the last few games ..
Canuck's rule !! they always have and they always will... Laugh's suck !! they always have and ...... well you know the rest !!

TR just making sure you Laugh's fan's take you're medication  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 03:00:32 PM »

leafs will be lucky if they make playoffs :P
weeeeeeeeeow!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 03:33:08 PM »

leafs will be lucky if they make playoffs :P

huh?????

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 07:38:53 PM »

LOL you Laugh's fans are so cute the way you hang on to stats and such !!!  how bout the stat that shows the Laugh's always fall of the pace halfway through the season.. this loss to Boston is just the first of many many many to come !!!! And as for the Nuck's they have been without two of their top defencemen both of which are back in the lineup now.. and even with their injuries they still managed to dominate the play of every game !! now they will find the back of the net and quickly gather up any places they have lost in the last few games ..
Canuck's rule !! they always have and they always will... Laugh's suck !! they always have and ...... well you know the rest !!

TR just making sure you Laugh's fan's take you're medication  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I think you may need some medication as you are forgetting how well we played at the end of the last season. ;D ;D ;D Just picking up where we left off, got to like how we are rolling,rolling,rolling right along ;D ;D ;D once again. What a team we have. ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 07:29:13 PM »

Laughs lost again tonight as they rolled over, rolled over, rolled over by New Jersey. What a team you have  ;D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 08:49:31 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 10:40:59 PM »

here comes a big losing streakl!!
weeeeeeeeeow!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 06:23:11 AM »

hey there Roe kid...we ain't talkin' the Cannots here....tis but a minor setback....go ahead you guys...let your inner Leaf out!!!!!!!

mojo knows you kin do it... ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 09:12:04 AM »

hey there Roe kid...we ain't talkin' the Cannots here....tis but a minor setback....go ahead you guys...let your inner Leaf out!!!!!!!

Mojo, don't even know why you bother!! Nucks fans are real fans with real loyalty!!  Not fans who like a team just because it is a fad  or the "in " thing to do. That is the only reason that the fan numbers have inreased.  These people (laugh fans) are not true hockey fans and they don't know the game!!! 

Just giving you a taste of reality!! ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 11:36:08 AM »

Mojo, don't even know why you bother!! Nucks fans are real fans with real loyalty!!  Not fans who like a team just because it is a fad  or the "in " thing to do. That is the only reason that the fan numbers have inreased.  These people (laugh fans) are not true hockey fans and they don't know the game!!! 

Just giving you a taste of reality!! ;)

c'mon BS......you don't really believe that only Cannots fans know the game ......seriously....I've been a Leaf fan longer than the Cannots have been the Cannots....and I don' know jack huh???......hehehe....so many Cannots fans to torment...so little time....;)))

mojo knows the score today....Leafs 25 pts in 21 games....Cannots 19 pts in 20 games....just figgered I'd let ya in on this lil' secret...;)))