Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vancouver's new "addition"...  (Read 3860 times)

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
Vancouver's new "addition"...
« on: October 01, 2006, 12:28:29 AM »

Im sure that this topic has been covered a lot already but just wanted to touch on it a little more. As he played the other nights pre-season game againt Calgary and took the win with 21 saves.

Just wondering what you all think of our new addition...Reberto Luongo.
I think that he is playing exceptionally well so far. I think that he will take the Canucks to a whole nother level this year during the regular season and ... THE PLAYOFF'S!!!!

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Vancouver's new "addition"...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 07:26:04 AM »

agreed....Roberto is the real deal...to bad the rest of the team is in dire need of "real" NHL players...your goalie kin keep you in a game...but you need to score to win...tuuf predicament for the 'Nuks....;))))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 05:42:03 PM »

mojo is just jealous because the leafs got Raycroft instead of Luongo. Its ok buddy, its only one more year that the Leafs wont win the cup. You should be used to the let down by now...  :D ;D

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 10:52:30 PM »

It will be a shinning year for the Leafs this year with Raycroft. It will be shinning for the Canucks this year as well but it will be the red light behind Luongo.  ;D ;D

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 10:55:51 PM »

Ya truth truth! In florida, Luongo was sometimes having 40 saves a game! :o And we all know how "good" the panthers offense is. ::)
I agree that we need some more real players but I also think that we needed a confidence boost. And thats just what Luongo is supposed to do......lets just hope he comes through.

Haha yaaa you got that Chris ;)